🌦4🌦

She opened her eyes and viewed herself in the 3rd person, she looked around the room for a moment, for whatever reason her vision always becomes better during these paralysis moments. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the mysterious figure that watched her each night.

The figure circled the room, getting closer and closer to her asleep body. She attempted to call out, attempting to open her mouth yet remembering that her lips were sealed. An idea sprung into her head. 

Hello? she thought in her head, she gave it a try since its not like she could do anything else

The shadowy figured paused in place. It looked around the room in confusion, a deep static voice called out.

"Hello?" the static like voice called out, she watched in shock. There was no way that worked.

Who are you?

"Shouldn't I be asking you the same exact question?" the figure asked

Oh uhm.. I'm the girl you've been watching for 6 years now

From what she could make out, the figure had a shocked expression. She guessed that the figure probably never thought they'd be talking to her ever.

"You're joking right? That isn't possible. You're another shitty demon harassing me huh?"

Uhm I'm not a demon?

She sat there in confusion, this demon was awfully annoyed for some reason. 

"So you're telling me you are the girl on that bed, and you aren't a demon playing tricks with me."

That's exactly right sir.

The figured let out a low sigh, she had no idea what to really say, I mean how would you react if you got to talk to a demon? 

So uhm. I'm Yoon Mishil, you are?

The shadow gave a perplexed face for a second thinking about something

"Uhm. I'm Jeno, Lee Jeno." he hesitantly answered

You have a nice name Mr Jeno

"Uh thanks. So the sun is kinda, rising, I have to leave."

She blinked, she didn't know that sleep paralysis demons had a time limit on how long they can hang around. Then again she knew nothing about demons.

Alright Mr Jeno! Have a good day?

The figu- Jeno, nodded he disappeared in a whirl of smoke. She slowly started to fade out of 3rd person. Just like how it always did.

------------------------------------

a/n

and jeno has finally been introduced properly