𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Charlie and Fallon walked to where she'd left Hotch just a few moments before. She smiled at him as he saw her and he shot her a half smile back; that is, until he saw the man next to her. His face hardened as he watched Charles' slip his hand around Fallon's waist and lean into her a fraction of an inch more.

"Hotch, this is Charles Veers. Charlie, my boss, Aaron Hotchner." Fallon introduced them.

Charlie held out his hand for Hotch to shake with a slight smirk on his face, "Charles."

She watched his jaw tighten as he took Charlie's hand, "Aaron."

Charlie grinned down at her, leaning down to place his lips next to her ear. "Watch." He whispered and placed a light kiss below her ear.

"If you would excuse us." He politely told Hotch. Hotch nodded and sipped on his drink. His eyes grew wide when he heard Charlie ask her where her bedroom was and she could swear when she turned around, there was smoke coming out of his ears.

"Oh you're bad." Fallon said lowly, fisting his shirt between her fingers.

"Hmm, I could be worse." He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately. Her hands clung to his shirt as he pressed her against a wall near the bar. He swiped his tongue over her lower lip and she granted him access, his tongue instantly slipping in and exploring her mouth, the taste of expensive whiskey blurring her senses.

They separated from the kiss and he pressed his forehead against hers as she gasped for air. "I think my work here is done." He smirked and Fallon peeked over his shoulder to see the back of Hotch's head as he walked away from the bar. "I assume you're going to the library?"

She nodded her head, "where else would I go?"

He smirked and kissed her forehead, "I'll tell Spencer you're there, I'm pretty sure he wanted to look at a book of yours."

"Thanks," She replied and patted his chest as he backed away from her and ran his hands through his hair.

"Time to go cause more trouble." He winked and disappeared into the throng of people dancing in front of Fallon.

Fallon hummed quietly to myself as she walked up the grand staircase to the library. The party was great and all, but if you go to enough, all you'd want to do is anything else — hence her going to the library.

She bypassed the hall leading to the library and made a beeline to Carters room. She looked through his drawers for a comfortable sweater to wear and found one from a university in Prague that he went to for a few months. She put it on and made her way back to the library.

The old wooden doors creaked as she pushed them open. The smell of old books and vanilla filled her senses as soon as she walked inside the grand library. It was chilly in there, to preserve the hundreds of books her family's library hosted, with the added fact that the fire place was rarely ever used because Carter hasn't picked up a book in five years — hence the sweater.