𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Fallon was officially off of maternity leave, so she was gearing up to visit headquarters with Angel and Jack—it was a Saturday, so no school.

She strapped Angel into her car seat and Jack sat next to his sister in the back, holding her hand gently the whole drive there. When they reached the car park, Fallon got out Angels pram and Jack waited with Angel until she sorted out the pram and strapped Angel in.

"You stick by my side until we get to the BAU, okay bud?" Fallon ruffled Jack's hair as walked.

"Okay mom." He mumbled, preoccupied by the agents in suits walking in and out of the building.

Fallon's eyes widened but it didn't seem to faze the little boy who was walking next to her. I mean yeah, she called Jack her son, but he'd never actually called her mom before.

They got through all the security clearances in almost no time, with Fallon still having her badge. The only hold up was random agents coming up and going absolute baby crazy over Angel, Fallon just allowing them because her daughter seemed to be liking the attention.

After fifteen minutes of being stopped by almost every agent that passed them, they finally made it to the regal doors of the BAU. Jack rushed forward to open the doors for them.

"Why thank you kind sir." Fallon grinned down at him as he joined her side again.

Jack giggled, "You are very much welcome."

"Omg a little baby!" Emily squealed and ran over to greet the three of them.

"Hey Fall." She spoke, giving Fallon a warm hug and then hugging Jack before practically stealing Angel and walking over to the others.

Fallon laughed and pushed the pram over to Emily's desk and left it there, taking Jack's hand in hers while they went to go greet the rest of the team.

They all got huge hugs and the team fawned over Angel for a little while, with Jack and Fallon laughing slightly at the faces that Derek was making down at her daughter.

"Okay guys, I think Angel here wants to go see her dad." Fallon spoke up and Emily nodded and settled Angel in Fallon's arms.

"I can't believe she's almost a month old." Spencer spoke, a hint of awe in his voice.

Fallon nodded, "Me neither, they're both growing so fast." She smiled down at Jack.

She left the team and walked up to Aaron's office. Jack knocked lightly on the door before opening it, running inside and into his dad, who was stood up to see who it was. Aaron laughed as Jack barreled into his arms, picking him up and swinging up around before he hugged him.

"Hey buddy." He ruffled his sons hair after he put him down. "And my two girls are here too!" He said excitedly, walking to where Fallon and Angel were.