𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 | 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

In her drunken haze, she'd managed to find a deep red set of lingerie. Fallon slipped it on and covered herself with a thin, silk gown. Not bothering with anything for her feet. She was lying on her bed, playing a game on her phone when she heard three loud knocks at the front door.

Fallon made her way down the stairs, taking her time. She walked slowly to the front door and opened it. There he was, standing there, a dark look in his eyes as he took in her underdressed state. The gown was barely tied, exposing her undergarments to him. He had a black leather bag in his hand, probably clothes for the next day.

Fallon grasped his shirt tightly and tugged him inside, placing her lips on his as he kicked the door closed behind them. He grinned as they separated from the kiss, pressing his forehead against hers as his hands gripped her hips.

"Hi." She breathed, not knowing what else to say.

He hummed, running his fingers up and down her side, tickling her slightly. "Lets go take this to the bedroom. I'll be up there in a second." He told her, lightly slapping her ass as she turned around and walked off.

Fallon made it to her bedroom, shedding her gown and lying sideways on the bed, her hip jutting up as the side of her body pressed against the silk sheets adorning the bed.

Aaron appeared at the door after no more than two minutes and Fallon watched as his eyes darkened as he drank up the sight in front of him.

She awoke to a hand rubbing the curve of her hip lightly. Her face was still buried in his bare chest and she knew he was awake. She lifted her head up from his chest and smiled as his dark eyes met hers .

"Good morning." Fallon said softly, not trusting her voice after screaming her lungs out the night before. A light pink coated her cheeks as she thought about that.

"Hey there." He smirked lazily at the woman in his arms, his hair was sticking up slightly in different directions and Fallon almost swooned at how good he looked in that moment. The sun was streaming through the windows and cast a soft glow on him, highlighting the contours of his biceps and the side of his face.

His hand continued to lazily draw shapes on her hip. Fallon shivered slightly as he trailed his fingers up her waist, settling on the middle of her side as he pressed his chin against her head.

"I know you're going to ask. So I just want to get this out there." Aaron said softly, not wanting break the morning haze they were in. "We don't exactly have a label right now."