𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 | 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

start of maternity leave. (seven months pregnant)

"Angel, we're home." Aaron called out as him and Jack took the elevator up. "Hey buddy, go get cleaned up and then we can all have lunch, okay?"

Jack nodded and walked to his room. Aaron could hear the shower start to run not even five minutes later and chuckled as he left his bags by the elevator, knowing he needed to take them up later. He could hear soft music coming from the kitchen, so he walked over to there and saw Fallon humming softly as she waddled around the kitchen, cooking something.

She gasped when she turned around and saw him standing there then smiled.

"Hey Angel." Aaron walked over to her and kissed her. "And my little Angel." He grinned as he knelt down and kissed the ever growing baby bump that was sticking out from the small vest she had on.

"How was your day?" Fallon asked with a smile as he guided her over to the sitting room and pulled her onto the couch.

He had slipped his shoes off in the entrance hall, so he sat on the couch cross legged, his back pressed against the arm rest as he faced her.

"Eventful. The team really misses you." He told her as she mirrored his actions.

Fallon smiled, "I miss them too."

Aaron stayed quiet for a moment and then looked up at her to meet her eyes, "I was thinking," he said hesitantly, "we could discuss baby names." He flashed her a coy grin and she laughed.

"Of course we can."

"Okay, so if it's a boy?" He asked her.

Fallon tilted her head to the side as she thought for a couple of seconds. "I actually don't know, but Carter as his middle name."

Aaron nodded, "Of course."

"And if it's a girl?" Fallon asked him.

"I was thinking Jade, or Jasmine. Something with a 'j'." He thought out loud. "Oh! I have one for a boy."

Fallon's lips curled into a happy smile when she saw how excited she was.

"Okay, how about, wait for it, Aaron junior!" He said with a teasing smile.

Fallon giggled, "No thank you. One Aaron is enough for me."