𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 | 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Aaron stumbled into the waiting room, his ears still ringing as his brain refused to process the news he'd just gotten fast enough for him to comprehend.

She was pregnant. He was going to have another kid.

He looked up and saw the whole team staring at him, worried looks on their faces. Derek and Spencer had come back from wherever they were with Carter and Charlie respectively and they were now worried about Fallon, as Hotch wasn't telling them anything. Aaron could see their lips moving as he met their eyes, but he couldn't hear them.

Not until Rossi placed his hand on his shoulder and he was sucked out of his shock almost at once, the sounds of his surroundings bombarding his ears as he heard every single sound his mind had previously refused to hear.

"Hotch, how's Fallon?" Morgan asked worriedly, approaching the man tentatively.

He could hear Hanson scoff from where she was leaning against the wall next to Spencer and Spencer unconsciously moved away from her.

"She's—" he didn't know whether she wanted him to tell the team or not, "—fine. Lost a bit of blood but the doctor said she's going to be okay."

Emily met his eyes and he nodded and she knew that he knew what she knew.

"I'm going to see what room they've put her in." She mumbled and left them.

At that moment, Lance and Nikolai ran into the waiting room.

"You found them?" Lance demanded and Aaron nodded. "Are they okay? Can I see them."

Spencer stood up and walked over to the man. "Fallon is with Emily, she's fine. Charlie is dehydrated and he's also in one of the wards. Carter is still unconscious and being treated for an infection."

Lance nodded. "Can you take me to Carter. I'll just check on him and then sit with Fallon. Maybe I can get them in the same room." He muttered as Spencer walked with him in the direction of Carter's room.

"I'm going to go check on Charlie." Morgan muttered and left.

Rossi peered at Aaron, who was still standing in the same spot, a look of surreality flashing across his face.

"Aaron? You okay?" Rossi looked over at Nikolai and they both nodded and pushed Aaron towards the chairs in the waiting room, Hanson watching curiously from where she was standing.

"I—" his voice cracked and his eyes flickered up to look at Hanson. He didn't want her knowing.

Rossi nodded and Nikolai patted his shoulder. "You don't need to tell us, we just need to know whether you are okay, my friend."

Aaron smiled weakly at him. "I'm more than okay. I'm going to go see Fallon now. You two coming?"

Rossi nodded, "We'll catch up with you in a moment."