𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆?

notes: try listen to 'experience' by Ludvico Einaudi, because damn

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"What if she's not there?" Fallon asked as Aaron sped to the ranch.

Emily, Fallon, Aaron and Derek were in one car, holding on for dear life as Hotch drive like a madman.

"Then we figure out where she is." He replied, glancing over at her and seeing the worry etched into her face. "Don't worry about the kids, Lance and Carter are more than capable of taking care of them."

Fallon nodded, although there was this air of uncertainty around her. "Maybe I should have stayed with them."

Aaron let one hand go of the steering wheel, placing his hand on her thigh and squeezing lightly. "You're on of the best profilers to ever pass through this team, baby. I hope you know that."

"Blegh. Stop." Emily complained from the back.

"What, you want some kisses?" Derek grinned at her. "Come here I'll give you some kisses."

He made dramatic kissing noises as he held his arms out in the back and laughed as Emily ducked down and squeaked as Derek tried to hug her to him. Fallon laughed as she looked back and watched them.

"We're here." Aaron said gruffly. "Get ready."

Fallon nodded and made sure her guns were loaded. Derek and Aaron were equipped with AR-15 rifles while Fallon and Emily had their handguns. They met Spencer, Rossi and JJ at the car and pulled out the blueprints of the ranch. It was large. Spread across tens of acres of land with a huge house sitting right in the middle.

"She could be anywhere." JJ spoke as they all looked at the map.

Aaron nodded, "Exactly. Which is why we split into two teams to cover the East and West sides of the house. Prentiss, Reid, Morgan and Fallon, you take this half." He circled the right side of the property with his finger. "JJ, Rossi and I will cover the rest. Brief Separately."

The team split into two, each going to an SUV to plan their entrances.

"We stick together, okay?" Morgan took charge. "Clear every room together, always have each other's back in there. We don't know where Hanson is hiding so we've got to keep out guards up."

Everyone agreed and they met back with Aaron's team in a few minutes.

"Hey." Aaron pulled Fallon aside. "You stay safe, okay?"

Fallon took his hand in hers, "You too. I love you."

Aaron smiled and leaned over to press a chaste kiss to her lips. "I love you too."

Fallon patted his chest and left him as she followed the rest of her team.

"Hey, we're going to be okay. All of us." Emily reassured her, bumping her with her shoulder.