𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 | 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

tw: mentions of blood, death and stabbing.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You said Akdal." Nikolai muttered, bringing his hand to his chin as he lost himself in thought.

"Rossi, you stay with Mr Solonik. Spence, let's go." Fallon muttered as her and Spencer walked out of the room and into the conference room.

The box had already been screened and determined to be safe before it was left in the conference room, on the round table. Aaron, JJ and Lance were already standing over it when Fallon and Spencer walked in.

"You know what's in it?" Spencer asked as Fallon approached the box and saw her name stuck on it, it was printed on a sticker.

Aaron shook his head, "I'm hoping it's more pictures."

Fallon exhaled slowly as she took the switchblade Aaron handed to her and cut the box open, peering inside to see a stack of photos wrapped neatly in some black ribbon. Fallon furrowed her brows as she slipped on a pair of gloves and lifted the stack of photos slowly out of the box. Her eyes went wide as she displayed them on the table.

"That's me." She said softly, pointing at a picture of her in her hotel room on the last case they'd worked. She'd thought there was a cat outside, but she realized it must have been whoever was following her.

She scoured the pictures, seeing the one where she was at the pharmacy with Aaron, but thankfully there was a case of ginger ale in her hands, nothing to give away the little secret she had. Well she didn't know if it was a secret or whether it was nothing because Emily still had the test and this was the first time Fallon was reminded of that.

She went through the rest of the photos, all of her, by herself, outside the bureau, at crime scenes, in her apartment from the outside, at the park jogging—everywhere.

"This person has been tracking your whole life." Spencer broke the thick silence that shrouded the people in the room. "They follow you everywhere without you knowing. We know they're tied to the mob, that's for sure."

Aaron nodded. "There aren't only pictures of you from here, there are ones from cases we've worked in other states as well. So either one person had been following you or multiple people have."

Fallon met his eyes, noticing the worry evident in the warm hues of his chocolate brown irises. She nodded and then looked into the box again to see a small slip of paper hiding in the corner. She lifted it out, peering down at it, a perplexed look on her face.

"She will be next." She read out loud.

Spencer frowned. "He's awfully confident that the boys won't be found."

"Or he doesn't care because Fallon was his target all along." JJ cut in.

Aaron frowned, "If Fallon was his target, why go through all that with Mr Angelle and kidnap Carter and Charlie. I think he's targeting this family."