𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 | 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The team all headed back to the hotel, extremely tired after the long day they'd had and having found no breaks in the case. Yet.

"There's still a few things I want to go over." Fallon heard Hotch mutter as he conversed with Morgan.

She looked at Spencer, who's ears were already trained on their conversation and he glanced at down at her, nodding slightly.

"Hotch." She called softly, running to catch up with him. "If you want, Spencer and I are free to help. I uh, heard you and Morgan plotting about going over the case and we aren't as tired as Rossi, JJ and Emily."

Hotch thought for a moment before nodding, "My room in half an hour. Bring whatever files I know you took from the station and hid in your unnecessarily huge bag."

Fallon gasped, "My bag is the perfect size for swiping files. You just try not to get caught when you do that."

"Who says I do that." He replied coolly, not looking at her as they walked.

Fallon rolled her eyes at him and let him carry on walking as she stopped and waited for Spencer to catch up.

"His room in half an hour. Bring the geographic file." She filled him in, tapping his head lightly, indicating that she knew his eidetic memory would remember it.

He nodded and they all went back to their separate rooms. Fallon changed into leggings and a hoodie, making sure that she was comfortable for her little late night meeting with some of the team. She took the files from her bag and exited her room, seeing Spencer stepping out of his door clad in plaid pajama pants and a plain white shirt. They walked together to Hotch's room and knocked lightly on the door when they were outside.

He opened the door and ushered them in quietly. Hotch was dressed in a tight black shirt and grey sweats, Morgan in a muscle tee and sweatpants as well. Fallon settled next to Derek on the floor with some files in front of him. She dropped her files next to them and Spencer placed his neatly next to hers.

"So we're basically all just thieves then." She chuckled as she surveyed the thick stack of files they'd all swiped from the police station.

Morgan laughed, ruffling her hair. "Only if we get caught."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, waiting for Hotch and Spencer to join them on the floor as they began to pour over the case.

"What do you think the victims did to get them on the unsubs radar?" Fallon asked quietly.

Spencer frowned, "Victims who have previously been convicted of a crime would be the most typical. But the worst offense one of our victims got was a parking ticket."