𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹

side note: this gif is officially the cutest thing.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Today was the day Aaron got to take Fallon and Angel home. To meet Jack, who hadn't met his little sister yet and so that they could settle her into her new home. Charlie and Emily had stuck by their side for the past two days that they had been kept in the hospital, doing absolutely everything they could to make sure both Fallon and Angel were ready to go back home.

"Home sweet home." Charlie sung out as he walked in, carrying Angel in the baby carrier in his hands.

Emily walked in behind him, with Fallon and Aaron the last to step out of the elevator.

"You guys," Em called out as she walked further inside to the lounge area. "We're home."

A smile instantly crept in her face as Jack ran out with Lance trailing behind him, panting slightly.

"Aaron—" he paused to rest his hands on his thighs as he caught his breath. "I don't know how you do it." He panted. "He's like a ball of energy."

Fallon giggled as her father walked over to the lounge area and flopped on one of the couches, sighing softly as he sunk into the leathery cushions.

"Jack, there's someone we would like you to meet." Aaron clasped his sons shoulder gently, looking down at him as his wide eyes set their sights on the baby carrier in Charlie's hands.

Charlie smiled as he set the baby carrier down and took a sleeping Angel in his arms, smiling down at her as she slept soundly and he walked over to Fallon, quietly placing Angel in her mother's arms.

Aaron bent down and lifted Jack up, balancing him on his hip as he brought him over to Fallon, who was staring down so lovingly at the little bundle of joy in her arms.

"Jack, we want you to meet your little sister. Angel." Aaron said softly, barely registering the clicking of the camera behind him.

If it wasn't Spencer trying to document the moment, it was Charlie.

Jack stared down at his little sister in awe, reaching out to run his chubby fingers over the soft purple blanket she was wrapped in.

"That's my sister?" He asked softly, never taking eyes off of her.

Fallon looked up at him, "Yeah, bud. Shes your sister. You wanna say hi?"

Jack nodded and Aaron brought him as close as he could.

"Hello Angel." He said softly. "I'm your big brother, Jack. It's nice to meet you." He looked up at Fallon. "I think she needs to sleep."

Fallon smiled, "Me too. You want to come help me tuck her in?"