𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 | 𝗺𝘆𝘁𝗵

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Establishing the fact that the unsub basically sawed off the heads of his victims with an everyday handyman's saw wasn't something Rossi or Prentiss ever wanted to remember. It's why their faces were so grim when they ended up back at the station.

"Well hey sweet peas!" They heard Garcia's ever so cheerful voice slice through the heavy air. "Lay it on me."

"Gladly babygirl." Morgan grinned as he walked in with JJ, taking a break from interviewing the families of the victims.

Garcia sighed dramatically, "If only my love. I meant with case things. You know, that information you feed me so I can work my magic and find the unsub?"

"Garcia, Dr Reid and I have been working on the geographical profile for quite some time now and we've established a pattern. The victims are all killed close to beaches." Hanson said confidently.

Garcia could be heard typing away on her ever so trusty computer, "Okay. And?"

"And what?" Hanson replied, her face contorting into a look of confusion.

"And... our profile isn't finished yet, which is why I told you to hold off on presenting it." Spencer said exasperatedly, rubbing his hand over his face as he refrained from rolling his eyes.

"Oh." Hanson mumbled, walking over to the map and inspecting it thoroughly again, feeling extremely embarrassed after that.

The team was silent for a moment before carrying on.

Fallon daintily cleared her throat, "P, there were coins left at the scenes. I'm sending you pictures of them now. At the latest scene, one has a hammer engraved on it and the other has what looks like wheat engraved on it."

"Cool beans. I'll find out where they're from and get back to you. If that's all?" Penelope asked cheerily.

"That's all for now Garcia." Hotch replied and they all heard Garcia end the call.

"We should start going over victimology. Maybe we'll get somewhere." Hotch muttered, directing his conversation towards Fallon and Morgan.

Hanson looked as if she was going to say something, but thought better of it when she noticed Dr Reid's eyes flicker over to her and then carry on with drawing something on the map.

"So, couple number one. Harry and Georgia Paulson. Middle income bracket. Harry worked as a personal trainer at the local gym and Georgia worked as a chef at a popular restaurant. So far, no overlap between the victims in any way." Fallon began as the three of them took a seat at the table in the conference room they had been provided with.

Morgan nodded, taking in all that information before continuing.

"Second couple. Oliver and Victoria Hayes. High income bracket. Oliver was the COO of a large energy company. Victoria owned a chain of flower stores all over Miami. They were social people, their friends all support the statement that they were very giving people but they tended to be stuck up when they wanted to." Morgan filled them in on the second pair of victims.