𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Three years later.

"Look! There he is!" Fallon walked with Angel who was holding patiently onto her mother's hand and smiling excitedly as she saw her grandfather waiting for them.

"Grandpa!" She squealed and ran to Lance.

Lance laughed and caught her in his arms, hugging her to him. "Hi my sweet girl."

Fallon smiled as she watched her father spin her daughter around in his arms.

"You're getting so big now. How old are you?" He asked as his two guards stepped forward waved at Angel after she waved back at them.

"Five," she told him, smiling shyly.

"Oh wow! That means your brother is nine!"

Angel giggled, "That's why we're here, grandpa."

Lance gasped comedically, "Oh it is?

Angel giggled cutely and slapped a hand to her forehead as Lance walked with her. Fallon smiled and shook her head as she watched them.

She felt someone come up behind her and turned around to see her husband and her son lugging their suitcases in a trolley.

"Hey, you guys managed to get everything?" She asked as she ruffled Jacks hair.

He scrunched his nose and started swatting her hand away.

"Yes mom." He replied, grinned up at her before looking around the airport.

"I can't believe your father convinced us to fly to France for Jack's birthday." Aaron chuckled as he put his sunglasses on.

Fallon shrugged, "How often does our son turn nine?"

Aaron smiled as he pulled out his sun glasses and placed them on the bridge of his nose as he wheeled Jack on the suitcases on the trolley.

"Once." Jack replied, causing Fallon to start laughing.

"Let's just go. Everyone is waiting." Fallon said as one of Lance's bodyguards accompanied them.

"Wait, who's everyone?" Jack asked as he spun around to look excitedly at Fallon.

Aaron smiled as he wheeled them out of the airport. "You'll see buddy."