𝘀𝗶𝘅 | 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Getting on the jet the next day was hell. Fallon was wearing a hoodie that covered up her neck — it was one thing for her to get hickeys after a party, it was another to get hickeys in a different state with only her coworkers around her. She also woke up that morning with a slight ache between her thighs, which gave her a lovely limp — it was barely noticeable but she knew the team would pick it up if they looked close enough.

"Hey sunshine." Morgan greeted her enthusiastically. He, along with JJ, Spencer, Rossi and Hotch were already in the jet. With only Emily and Fallon boarding now. "Isn't it a little too hot for a hoodie?" He asked, furrowing his brows at the brunette.

Fallon cleared her throat, sitting down next to him and opposite Hotch. "I didn't have any other clothes."

"You could have just asked me. Here, I have a short sleeved top if you wanna change into something more comfortable." JJ offered as she started digging through her bag.

"I'm good, thanks. I've gotten used to it so I'll probably just get cold if I did change." Fallon smiled innocently at them.

Derek bumped her shoulder, "I could keep you warm if you did."

"In your dreams lover boy." Fallon drawled, rolling her eyes at his overly exaggerated heartbroken expression.

Hotch smirked as she tugged at her hoodie, he figured it was getting pretty hot. Fallon glared at him when she noticed and he raised his eyebrow at her as if to ask whether she was testing him.

"I'm going to go get coffee. Anyone want any?" Fallon asked, walking to the back of the plane.

She heard back a chorus of 'no's' and one 'yes' as Hotch stood up and trailed after her. Fallon made it to the coffee machine and poured herself a mug, rolling up the sleeves on her arms as she did so.

"This is your fault." She grumbled as she tugged on her light blue hoodie.

Aaron smirked, pulling the neckline down a little to see the marks he had left. There were a lot of them scattered in a line trailing down her neck, an especially dark one above her collar bone, then it disappeared into her hoodie.

"My back burned in the shower this morning." He smiled lazily as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Oh boo hoo. I can't walk properly." Fallon scoffed, gulping the rest of her coffee down.

He watched her as she placed the mug back in the sink and then whirled around to face him. "You may think that your complaining is irritating me." He said lowly, grabbing her hand and placing it on his belt. "But it's just making me hard. So I'd stop complaining if I were you." Fallon smirked as she trailed her hand down over his bulge, squeezing lightly. He stifled a groan by taking a swig of his coffee.