𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 | 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

One and a half years later.

Being a housewife was not what you'd expect. That's what Fallon had realized over the past two years. It was much harder than what was portrayed on the screen. The only upsides were the fact that she could watch her kids grow up and have fun—like today.

Angel's second birthday. Their little girl was turning two years old. And wow did it put into perspective so many milestones that Fallon had been reminded of.

It had been over two and a half years since she'd taken that test in the bathroom and Emily had stashed it in her bag for her. Almost four years of her and Aaron together. One and half years of marriage to the most perfect man on this earth—the literal love of her life.

But most importantly, Angel was turning two.

By now, her little girl was talking, walking, running about and counting—albeit it was only up to ten and she could only string words together, but she understood people and knew what she was saying when she said it.

Raising Angel and Jack hadn't been easy and the last one and a half years have been filled with ups and downs. But the four of them had made it so far and they were going to last many years down the line. Now just to make it through today, and Fallon was sure that was going to happen.

"There's my favorite goddaughter!" Emily squealed as she ran up to Angel, who was running around the sitting room with Jack.

She giggled as Emily picked her up and spun her around. "Aunty Emmy." Angel said cutely, grabbing a piece of Emily's hair with her small hands.

"Yeah baby, who else would it be." Emily grinned and peppered Angel's cheeks with kisses. "And look who's with me!"

Angel smiled as she saw Charlie come into view.

"Uncle Chawie!" Angel squealed and made grabby hands as Charlie so that he could carry her.

"Hi cute stuff." Charlie laughed and hugged her close to him.

"Well if it isn't my two best friends in the whole wide world." Spencer drawled as he walked out of the kitchen with the spoon Fallon had used to make icing with, licking it while glaring at Charlie and Emily.

Fallon laughed as she shook her head. "What have they done this time?"

"He's pissed that Em and I went to London without telling him." Charlie rolled his eyes as he bounced Angel on his hip.