Chapter I

After the group had split from their huddle Alex and Reggie moved towards their instruments laughing and mucking around.

"Luke can I speak to you outside for a second" Julie spoke softly pulling the boys away from their shenanigans.

"Yeah of course," Luke walked towards her outside, shutting the doors to the garage door.

As soon as the doors shut Alex and Reggie made eye contact immediately making a break for the door. Reggie pushing Alex out of the way leaning his ear against the shut doors, Alex began pushing back against him even harder.

"Oi quit it," Reggie murmured trying to keep his voice low.

"No, you quit it," Alex whispered back. Both trying to make out the voices coming from Julie and Luke outside the doors.

"We can hear you." Luke shouted to the boys through the door. Alex and Reggie quickly looked at one another and bolted towards the couches pretending to be sitting there the whole time.

"Julie what's going on?" Luke questioned with a half smirk plastered across his face.

"How can I touch you, Luke what is going on?" Julie stammered over her words speaking so fast.

"I don't know. All I know is that when you touched me, I was stronger, I felt alive again." Luke answered looking directly into Julies eyes.

Luke and Julie stood in that moment just staring at each other, both to scared to look away. Only departing when Alex and Reggie began screaming from behind the doors. Quickly flinging them open Alex and Reggie were perched on the couch huddled together eyes transfixed on the floor that had a small ladybug crawling along the wood. Julie rolled her eyes at both the boys.

"You do realise that the ladybug can't hurt you, you're ghosts," Julie snickered.

"Well we don't know that anymore do we, what was that, how can we touch you now. Why now." Alex rambled.

"Maybe we could always touch her, and we never tried did you think of that Alex hmm." Reggie clapped back quickly.

At the same time Luke and Julie replied with a simple "No." Alex and Reggie looking at them puzzled by their confirmation.

"And how would you guys know that?" Reggie giggled softly.

"Uhh well, you know." Julie stammered.

Luke looking down blurting out, "well I couldn't touch her before and now we can, so shouldn't we be focusing on that."

Alex and Reggie both looking between Luke and Julie and back at each other. Both knowing that there was more to the story than what Luke and Julie were admitting to.

"We need to know what happened and why now?" Julie spoke up.

"There has to be a reason for it, something must have triggered this," Luke muttered, "actually there is a more important question what is this? What are we now?"

All the guys looked at each other confusion and worry written across their faces. What are they now? Ghosts or Lifers?

HONESTLY I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS NEW STORY. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS FIRST PART. GOT A REALLY LONG STORY PLANNED OUT SO HOPE YOU STICK AROUND :)

- COURTNEY