~Chapter 15~ Agitha, of the Hylians

I decided to call my steed Nameless as we rode through the night. Anytime now, the sun would rise. But Darbus and I arrived at Eldin's Spring in Kakariko Village, with Impaz limping in tow.

The Sages and descendants appeared in the water. Impaz collapsed in the spring, moaning.

"Saria..." she grunted.

"Hush, elder one," Saria spoke. "You know your purpose. Rest now, with the others, while I commit to the destined one." She turned to me. "Ilia, prepare yourself to learn the Prelude of Light."

I readied my Ocarina as Saria played a new melody. Armed with that song, the Prelude of Light, I mounted Nameless. "Where to next?"

"Hyrule Castle Town. There, find the girl Agitha."

I nodded. Darbus decided to return to Death Mountain, and I rode past the village, all the way to Lanayru Province, and to Castle Town.

Leaving my horse outside the town, I entered the silent torchlit streets. Asking a soldier stationed by Telma's Bar, he gave me directions to "Agitha's Castle".

I knocked on the building his instructions led me to. A little girl dressed in a puffy dress and gloves answered the door. She held a basket and butterfly wings seemed to be attached to her back. I entered upon her permission, and noticed glittering bugs flying all around the dim, earthy place. Insects were crawling everywhere!

"Who are you? I am Princess Agitha, of the Bug Kingdom. These golden bugs were delivered to me specially by the Prince of Hyrule himself!" the girl declared.

"I'm Ilia. I come from the distant village of Ordon, and I have a song to play for you. Yes, a song. It's called the Prelude of Light."

Agitha listened intently to the harmony as I put the Ocarina of the Sages to my lips. Then, she stood aghast when the prelude was finished.

"I know who you are!" she gasped. "You need to reunite all the Sage descendants. Rauru, the Hylian Sage of Light, was my ancestor?"

"Yes," I assured her. "Come on, there's not much time. Follow me to Lanayru's Spring."