Chapter - 23

When we had gotten back, no one, and I mean no one spoke a word. Not even shithead.

So you can imagine why I was nervous. Maybe it had been the stare Regio had fixed me with or maybe it had been my flustered on the verge of a nervous breakdown expression, no one had decided to tease me and had quietly and quickly shuffled in the mansion and disappeared.

I looked ahead, a part of me not wanting to look at the man that looked ready to eat me while another wanted to end this nervousness and jump into him.

There was another more prominent part that was screaming at me for being so meek and telling me to grow a pair of ovaries and woman the fuck up and show him who the boss was.

Seeing as the last one was the most easy to fake and also might have the best reaction, I pushed past the nerves and looked up, straight at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do," I couldn't help but smirk as I whispered the next part, feeling a little above the air, "Sir?"

His response, to say the least, was rough. A hand fisted my hair, pulling my face up as another trailed up behind my leg and pulled it up and around him. "I will have you begging for me to stop when the pleasure gets too much for you sweetheart, do not taunt me to a point of no return."

But I so fucking wanted to. So I did.

"Why? Do I make you loose control? Make you forget about every cold calculating evil thought? Make every sane thought fly out of the window? Tell me- what will happen if I go too far?" I murmur in a seductive drawl, trailing one finger down his chest.

"Why," He suddenly rumbled, taking hold of my hand and pulling me upstairs. He didn't continue, making me furrow my eyebrows. Why what? The question was completed only after we were in our room and I was slammed against the wall, "Don't I just show you." He growled, his finger twirling the sleeve of my dress in his hand and suddenly pulling.

My shoulder bare, he drops his head down and kissed me softly, my eyes rolling back a little at the sensation and then suddenly bites down. A small shriek left me, a little pain blossoming on my right shoulder.

He immediately soothed it, sucking and swiping his tongue on the teeth mark which I had no doubt were there.

"Every inch of that perfect little body is going to be covered with my marks. And you're going to like every second of it. You hear me little one?" He hissed, his hand wrapping around my throat and tilting my chin up as he backed away and gazed down at me to gauge my reaction.

I nod, gasping as his fingers worked around my breast.

"Yes." I speak out, my voice breathy.

His hand trailed down, bunching my dress up and twirling the sides of my panties. My breath got caught in my throat, anticipating his next move. "I wish to touch you here my little one. Does that sound acceptable to you?" He asked, his finger pulling my chin up and rubbing my jaw lightly.

I open my eyes, knowing I'll find his on me when I do. The sight made me weak at my knees.

He was looking at me tenderly.

The look on his face alone was enough to get me wet in ways I had only read in books, my breaths speeding up till a point that I was sure I would die.

"You do not have to say yes. Say the word and I'll take my hand off from there. Do you wish for me to touch you there? Are you okay with being that intimate with me? Are you ready to give yourself to me?" He softly asked, adoringly moving his thumb around the corner of my eyes.

I nodded, mouth dry.

Rough dominant mob boss was someone I was used to dealing with. Not this man right now.