Chapter - 33

Every ounce of courage dropped the second he hovered over me, a dark smirk wiping mine right off.

"Why little one, where'd that daring little smirk of yours go?" He asked, trailing his hand down my cheek. I gasped softly, closing my eyes. "Tell me my darling, how does it feel to be captured, knowing you'll never be free?" He asked, taunting me by pulling at the chain just a little.

"I never wish to be free of you." I whispered breathlessly, pushing myself into him.

"Say it again!"

"I love you. I will always love you." I whisper in his ear, loving the way his entire self shuddered when I say it.

"I love you, my little warrior. I will for the rest of eternity." He whispered right back, biting my ear as I sighed in complete content. "I'm yours, and you're mine. Forever."

"Ha! Fat chance! I'm not anybody's. Let alone yours." I stated, trying to push him off to get my point across. He chuckled diabolically, my hands that were pushing against him suddenly yanked back and not moving. What the- He shortened the chains! "Darius! Unchain me you brut-"

"You my love, are going to please me. How? It's up to you. No, the chains aren't coming off. Not any time soon at least. It's very fun to see you struggle."

"What the heck am I supposed to do with my hands tied apart?"

He shrugged carelessly, kicking his shoes off and kissing the side of my face. "You're so mean." I whine, trying to reach the chains' lock. Ugh! Too far.

"Here, Let me help you." He murmured seductively, his hand travelling down to my stomach and then lowering to the heated pool between my legs.

He cupped me down there possessively, his two fingers rubbing me through the flimsy piece of undergarment that kept his fingers from touching me directly. "You are soaking wet little one." He mused, rubbing me with the barest of touch, making me whine softly.

"Please!" I whisper heatedly, pushing down into his hand.

"Uh-uh-uh. Not yet. You've been teasing me for long. I've held you for barely two minutes. Equality darling."

"Fuck equality." I gritted, snapping my half shut eyes at him, "Equality would be when you either unchain me or chain yourself as we- Ah! Darius!" I moan at the end, his finger, brushing against my bare skin for a whisper of a moment.

"Good thing I'm not a fair man. Do you think I could make you cum like this? Just doing-" He rubs me viciously, his tempo increasing to a mind boggling pace, "this?" I nodded hysterically, calling out his name.

"Hmm. Cum for me Val." I cry out his name softly, letting him take my lips prisoner of his own. "You look like a vision like this darling." He whispered after letting my swollen lips go.

The rattles of chain snaps me out of my pleasure filled mind, making me look to the right. Grinning breathlessly, I tug at down hands, knowing he had increased the movements. I frown when I see that only one of my hand was free to move. Hey!

"Oh come on!" I whine, looking at him pleadingly. He chuckles, pushing my hand down his shirt and leather jacket clad chest and looking at me smolderingly.

Oh my.

Moth dry and agape, I look at him wide eyed, waiting for him to say what he was doing.

"All yours. Do as you wish." He whispered, licking his lip, the action somehow wetting me again, the panty I was wearing ridiculously wet.

"Unchain me!" I gritted, pulling him onto me by fisting his shirt.

"You promised under no circumstances would you go against my wish." He stated, kissing my palm and looking down at me.