Chapter - 25

"Are you okay?" Regio mumbled the second he was done eating, which had been unusually quick and pulled me up and out of the room.

"Fine." I hoarsely spoke out, finding it hard to speak.

He looked down at me, his hands coming up to stroke my cheek. "I understand you're mad. I understand if you even wish to-" He choked the next words out, his grip on chin tightening for a second and then loosening, "Reject me." He whispered quietly, his hand on me loosening more as if he was going to drop it.

My arm shot out, clutching his wrist in a vice-tight grip and holding it to my face. Quickly pecking the same hand that had been choking me not 20 minutes ago, I looked him straight in the eye as I spoke the next words. "You gave me a choice. It was my decision to follow behind and do this. I do not blame you neither am I angry at you. I asked you to do this, do not be angry at yourself. Others have done a lot worse. I have forgiven you."

"I will avenge every bit of humiliation you've felt today. I will avenge your dignity which was questioned here. I vow to you." He whispered back just as fiercely, connecting our foreheads.

"Let's go." I whispered, pulling away reluctantly.

The night passed by almost peacefully, some approaching Regio every once in a while to talk and comment about how wonderfully he dealt with me. Fucking bastards.

Soon enough, we found ourselves in the private ballroom type of room, men guiding us in after informing us about a special party going on. The thing Regio was talking about. Finally the men behind this shit charade.

"Pets wear nothing but under-garments from here on." The security guy standing in front of the door had spoken when we tried to enter, looking at me with superior malice.

I decided then and there that I'll kill him personally. Not wear clothes!? I am not going in naked with a hundred or so men gawking at me! I am not an object they can admire! Unbelievable! Slimy little good for nothing fuckers! I'll kill each of them personally! Oppressors of womanhood!

"She is mine. No one sees her other than me. Go talk to your boss about who has said this and then talk to me you piece of scum." Regio had countered back, anger clear in his voice as he told the guard to scurry away. The guy returned shooting apologies and telling us we could go in.

I had never been more thankful for his kingly status.

We were seated on the table, thankfully I was on a chair as well, Rex sitting close enough for his leg to brush against mine, providing silent comfort.

A few horrible 'shows' later, I was ready to tap out of the mission. Each of them was getting more and more intense. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, a table was dragged in, a girl tied to it as her muffled shouts filled the room. Another smaller table was placed beside her, tools on it.

Rex tensed beside me, his hand clutching mine under the table.

Worried, I looked up at the stage, a gasp leaving me as a man walked in with pilers in his hands. He tugged at the tied woman's nipple, roughly pulling and hurting her.

I realized what he was going to do just when many others did, whimpers leaving the lips of many girls that were being forced to watch. I can't let this happen. This is another level of torture. She's alive and conscious for fuck's sake.

"Regio..." I whispered, wanting him to do something.

"Look away little warrior, the scene is about to get bloody." He clenched out, his grip on my thigh tightening. Tears pooled in my eyes, a few dropping as I heard and saw the woman shouting and writhing, trying to get away but not being able to. Bile rose in my throat as I saw another man come out with a stick like figure that resembled a dick way too much in his hands.