Chapter - 32

A month.

It had been a month since I was brought back. Well. Rescued back. I was still sour about the fact that I had to be rescued like a damsel instead of making my way out by my own with guns firing and face triumph. One can't have everything in their life now can they?

Regio walked in from the door, nodding at my bed-ridden self as I scowled at him. Chains. He had fucking chained me again. And what was worse? I couldn't fight him on this. That bastard had made me swear that I would do one thing he asked of me and idiot that I was I had agreed immediately without thinking to please him.

What? I wanted to get on his good side. Anything to earn his trust back.

I looked down at the chains and then thought bitterly, alright. Anything but this.

He had even shortened the chains so that I wouldn't get up unnecessarily. I had to call him every time I even wanted to pee!! I had tried to coax him into at least lengthening the chains just two days ago, telling him how my wound was now almost healed. It was just a big dry scar now. But no!

He walks out of the closet, changed into a white t-shirt and a leather jacket as I put the book in my hands down and beckoned him forth. He obliged, standing beside the edge as I looked up at him dryly.

"No." He states, backing off before I could claw him. I huff, whining.

"Oh! Come on!" I whined, tugging at the restraints.

"What do you need? Tell me- I'll get it for you." He stated, pulling open some drawers and weaving through some papers.

"Air. I need fresh air! And anything you say? If you can't get me what I ask for will you let me out of these chains?" I question, a plan coming into my mind.

"We can go for a drive in the evening. And yes, anything. Alright deal." He muttered, still half engrossed in his files. Hehe. Never make deals when you're busy Regio.

"Fine then. I want moon. Get me moon." I stated cheekily, knowing I had won. His half-crouched form suddenly shot up, my words registering in his mind. He groaned, turning to me with his eyes narrowed. Got you!

I grin like a Cheshire cat, holding my arms out. Muttering curses as he pointed his accusatory gaze at me, he left the room, probably to get the keys as I sat back relaxed like a boss. And that's how you win.

He comes in 10 minutes later, an expression I did not like on his face.

"How do you want it?" He asked, leaning against the doorframe which was just enough for his tall physique. Nooooo. He isn't going to.

"W-What?" I asked, stumbling at his question. He won't do that. Right? He wouldn't go to that heights to win, would he?

He's Darius Regio, what do you think?

Fuck my life. Especially the can do anything mate.

"I asked," he deliberately spoke, smirking at my gaping mouth, "How do you want it? Like a piece. As a jewelry? Do you want it incorporated in something?"

"I changed my mind. I want a meteorite. Or a star." I quickly let out. Knowing there was no way he could get either or those. To my utter horror he nodded.

"I figured you would change your mind. Again. How? In what manner?"

"Darius!" I whine, huffing and slumping back. There was no winning this man. He laughs, shrugs and closes the door behind him as he comes in and drops beside me on the bed.

"Thought you one-upped me?" He mused, pecking my lips quickly. I whine again, pushing at his chest.

"This isn't fair." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him closer.