Back To The Burrow

Rosabella's Point Of View:
When I woke up the next morning, I was buzzing with excitement. I've been to the Burrow many times. Jason and Jacob hung out there a lot to see Fred and George. I was quite close to Ginny and Ron, of course, so I usually went with them. The Burrow is extraordinary. I honestly wonder how it stays up. It's so much cooler then normal houses.

When I got out of bed I get dressed and ran a comb through my hair. I've never had to spend much time on my hair, Remus said I inherited it from my father. He never had to spend much time on his hair either. It was just natural for his hair to always look good. It drove Remus and James mad.

After I got ready, I left my room with Winter walking by my side as always. I was going to go downstairs but I heard snoring from the twins room. I grinned and quietly walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a big bucket and filled it with water and added ice. Remus was watching me with a knowing look.

"Which brother?" Remus asked.

"All of them." I said as I filled up two more buckets.

I took two buckets up to the third floor where Lucas and Michael's rooms were. I checked and they were both asleep. I snuck into Lucas's room and took his wand. I opened Michael's door and left it a bit open. I used Lucas's wand and levitated the bucket and put it on top of the door, balancing it before I lowered the wand. I did the same to Lucas's door. I then went down to get the last bucket and balanced it on the twins door. I then carefully maneuvered myself into Lucas's room and put his wand back and snuck back out of the room carefully so I didn't nudge the door so the bucket would fall.

"BREAKFAST!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I was standing on the stairs that connected the third and second landing. I listened closely and heard them all groan and start to move around. I grinned and ran downstairs and sat at the dining table. Winter lay down under the table by my feet. The food was already set out and Remus was sitting at the head of the table. Neither of us spoke as we waited for the prank to happen. We then heard four screams and then footsteps running down the stairs. My four brothers entered the kitchen.

"I hate you." Michael said grinning.

"Nice one. You even got Lu." Jason said, grinning.

"First time for everything I guess." Jacob said, grinning.

"Give me a break! It was first thing in the morning." Lucas said defensively, he too was grinning.

"Your usually the first one up, Luke." Jason said with a mischievous grin.

"Yet, this summer you're always the last on up." Jacob said, also grinning mischievously.

"Why do you think that is, Jake?" Jason asked, still grinning.

"Don't know, Jay. Could be that he's talking to a certain pretty blond . . ." Jacob said, teasingly.

"A certain Fiona Finnigan . . ." Jason said, still teasing.

"All night." Jacob said.

"Through the fireplace." Jason said.

"Every night." Jason and Jacob said in unison.

Michael and I sniggered. Lucas just grinned, unashamed. He and Fiona were becoming inseparable. They were finally together and Fiona had been coming round every other day. I really like her. She's kind, funny, smart and has genuine feelings for Lucas. And anyone who can make my brothers face light up like that just at the mention of her name is in my good books and has my approval.

We all ate breakfast and talked excitedly about going to the Burrow. After breakfast we all packed our trunks and everything we'd need since Mrs Weasley insisted that we stay for the summer and she'd get us all to Hogwarts. After I packed my trunk, I tied my letter to Dad onto Soren's leg and sent him off. When we were all ready we gathered round the fireplace. Lucas went first and used the floo powder to get to the Burrow. Michael went next, then the twins, then Winter and me. I put one hand on Winter and grabbed floo powder with my other. Remus would come with my trunk.

"The Burrow!" I yelled.