The Weighing of the Wands

Rosabella's Point Of View:
Hermione and I woke up and got ready. As we got ready I told her about what happened between Ron and Harry. Hermione looked sad at this. Ron and Harry never fought. Not really.

Hermione and I went down to the Great Hall, with Winter following behind me.

"Harry isn't going to want to be swarmed again by the Gryffindors. " I told Hermione.

"Then I guess we bring breakfast to him." Hermione said.

"Good idea." I said.

We saw Ron in the Great Hall.

"Hey." Ron said, miserably.

"Where's Harry?" I asked, as Hermione and I got napkins and started muttering toast.

"Don't know." Ron snapped.

"What's wrong, Ron? You don't seriously believe Harry put his name in the Goblet?" I said, starting to get angry at Ron's attitude.

"He could of." Ron said simply.

It was obvious on his face that he didn't really believe Harry put his name in.

What has gotten into him?

"Ron, why are you so angry?" I insisted, getting angry at Ron.

"Stuff like this always happens to, Harry. Maybe he actually likes the fame and attention. Did you ever consider that, Ro?" Ron said, angrily.

"Ron, that's ridiculous." Hermione said briskly, buttering toast.

"You know him, Ron! He doesn't enjoy it! Would you enjoy people gawking at your forehead all the time? He's famous because a nutter wanted to kill him! He's famous because his parents died for him! He'd trade all the fame and attention for his parents back! As would I! I would do anything for my mother back and my father to have never gone to Azkaban! I guess I can't expect you to understand! You never lost someone important to you!" I yelled at him.

I grabbed the stack of toast and left the Great Hall. Winter followed me, faithfully.

Hermione wasn't far behind me. She didn't say anything. Hermione was holding her own stack of toast. When we reached portrait hole it opened to reveal Harry. He looked shocked for a moment.

"Hello." Hermione said, smiling sadly.

"We brought these. Want to go for a walk?" I said.

"Good idea." Harry said, gratefully.

We went back towards the Entrance Hall and hurried across the Hall so we weren't noticed. We walked across the lawn. Winter ran around the grounds.
Harry told us what happened after his name came out the Goblet.

"Well, of course I knew you hadn't entered your name. I saw your face. Fiona, Luke and Mike believe you too. The question is, who did put your name in the Goblet?" Hermione said.

"Professor Moody is right. No student could fool the Goblet." I said.

"Or get over Dumbledore's -" Hermione started to say but Harry interrupted her.

"Have you seen, Ron?" Harry said, trying to hide how hurt he felt.

This made me want to yell at Ron more.
My face contorted with rage. I knew Harry was looking at me curiously, but I just kept looking ahead.
Hermione hesitated.

"Erm . . . yes . . . he was at breakfast." Hermione said.

"Does he still think I entered myself?" Harry asked.

"No. He tried to hide it but I saw it clear as day." I said coldly.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Harry, isn't it obvious? He's jealous." I said despairingly.

"Jealous? Jealous of what? He wants to make a part out of himself to the entire school does he?" Harry said incredulously.

"Look, it's always you who gets all the attention, you know it is." Hermione said, patiently.

"We know it's not your fault. We know you dont ask for it." I added, quickly when Harry opened his mouth furiously.

"Well, you know, Ron's has all those brothers to compete against at home. You're his best friend and you're really famous." Hermione said, still patiently.

"He's always shunted to one side whenever people see you and he puts up with it, and never mentions it. I suppose this is just one time too many." I said, looking at Harry with sympathy.

"Great. Really great. Tell him from me I'll swap any time he wants. Tell him from me he's welcome to it. People gawping at my forehead everywhere I go." Harry said bitterly.

"I'm not telling him anything. Tell him yourself, it's the only way to sort this out." Hermione said shortly.

"Besides, Ro practically shouted it at him this morning." Hermione said, disapprovingly.

"Thanks, Ro and I'm not gonna run around after him trying to make him grow up! Maybe he'll believe I'm not enjoying myself once I've got my neck broken or -" Harry yelled.

"Not funny. That's not funny at all." I said anxiously.

"Harry, you know what you've got to do, dont you? As soon as we get back to the castle?" Hermione said.