The Triwizard Tournament

Rosabella's Point Of View:
We changed into our robes and five minutes later we exited the train. It was thundering down with rain. The worst I've ever seen.

"Hiya, Hagrid!" I yelled when I saw his gigantic silhouette at the far end of the platform.

"All righ' you four? See yeh at the feast if we don' drown!" Hagrid bellowed back, waving.

"I wouldn't like to cross the lake in this weather." Hermione said, shivering.

Hermione and I linked arms as we headed towards the carriages, Winter following behind us. Hermione and I whispered about boys and who we liked. No one had really caught Hermione's eye yet, but I was telling her I wouldn't mind going out with Dean Thomas. Harry and Ron were having their own conversation but kept looking suspiciously at us, probably wandering what were were being so secretive about.

When the carriage stopped, Hermione and I got out first and with our arms still linked made our way up the stairs to the Entrance Hall. The boys weren't far behind us. We all dashed into the Entrance Hall to get out of the heavy rain.

"Blimey, if this keeps up, the lake's going to overflow. I'm soak-, ARGH!" Ron said, but was cut off by a red water ballon that had dropped from the ceiling.

Ron staggered into Harry to avoid the second one that narrowly missed Hermione and me. People all around us shrieked and started pushing each other in their efforts to get out of the line of fire. I looked up and saw Peeves holding lots of balloons.

"Peeves! Peeves, come down here at ONCE!" Professor McGonagall yelled, running out of the Great Hall.

Professor McGonagall skidded on the wet floor and had to grab onto Hermione and mine's necks to stop herself from falling.

"Ouch. Sorry, Miss Granger, Miss Black." McGonagall said.

"That's alright, Professor." Hermione said, as I helped Professor McGonagall right herself.

McGonagall managed to stop Peeves by threatening to get the Headmaster.

"Move along now all of you! Into Great Hall, come on!" Professor McGonagall said sharply to the crowd.

Hermione, Ron, Harry and I entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table next to both the Weasley and Black twins. I grinned at my twin brothers, Fred and George. They grinned back at me and nodded their heads, silently saying it's all ready.

"Oh here we go again." Hermione said, warily.

I just smiled innocently at her.

"Hope they hurry up with the Sorting, I'm starving." Harry said.

I nodded in agreement and was about to say something when a high pitch voice beat me to it.

"Hiya, Harry!" Colin Creevey said, as he looked at Harry with awe.

I smirked at Harry, knowing he hates being hero worshipped.

"Hi, Colin." Harry replied, warily.

Colin was saying how his younger brother was coming. I nearly laughed at Harry's almost horrified expression. Two Creevey brothers to worship him.

"Brothers and sisters usually get into the same houses, don't they? I mean look at Ro and her brothers. And Ron and his siblings." Harry said to us.

"Not necessarily." I said to Harry.

"Parvati Patil's twin is in Ravenclaw and they're identical." Hermione said.

"My brothers and I just happen to be similar to each other, along with Ron and his family." I said to Harry.

It took longer then usual for the new students to get here because of the storm. Ron was getting impatient with hunger. Then McGonagall finally led the first years in and the Hat sang another song about Hogwarts. When it finished we all applauded.

"That's not the same song it sang when we were sorted." Harry said, clapping with everyone else.

"Sings a different one every year. Must be a boring life being a hat. Suppose it spends the year making up a different one." I said to Harry.

The Sorting then proceeded and Dennis Creevey was indeed a Gryffindor. For some reason he was wearing Hagrids coat. Dennis threw himself into a seat next to his brother. The mystery of the coat was soon solved when Dennis said to Colin that he fell into the lake on the way over. From what I heard it sounded like the squid grabbed him and pushed him back into the boat. The squid was a total sweet heart. I was worried about Dennis, he was shaking like mad and his teeth were chattering. Hagrids cloak wasn't helping as it was wet from the rain. I grabbed my wand and did the hot air charm on Dennis so he was dry.

"Better?" I asked kindly.

"Yeah, thanks. What's your name?" Dennis said cheerfully, his teeth no longer chattering.

"Rosabella Black, but you can call me Ro. Welcome to Gryffindor. " I said, smiling kindly.