Rita Skeeter's Scoop

Rosabella's Point of View:

It was only when the ball officially closed that Harry and I returned to our common room. We walked hand in hand with Winter walking slightly in front of us. Neither of us could stop smiling, unfortunately our happy mood was destroyed when we got back to the common room.

"Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is, don't you?" Hermione yelled, her hair was coming out of the elegant knot I'd done for her and her face was screwed up in anger.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Ron yelled back.

"Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!" Hermione yelled, defiantly.

Ron mouthed soundlessly like a goldfish out of water as Hermione turned on her heel and stormed up the girls staircase to bed. Ron turned to look at us.

"Well, well – that just proves – completely missed the point –" Ron sputtered, looking thunderstruck.

Hermione had more of a point then Ron but I was too tired to take over yelling at Ron.
I kissed Harry's cheek and said goodnight and then made my way up to my dormitory with Winter stalking behind me. When I reached the my dormitory I gave Hermione a curios look. Hermione sighed tiredly.

"I'm too tired, Ro. Tomorrow?" Hermione said, exhausted.

I smiled kindly and hugged her.

"Tomorrow." I reassured.

We both got changed into our pyjamas and removed our make up. I took my hair clips out and ran a brush through my hair and then I went to bed.

"He's a complete prat! Who does he think he is? He's such a hippocrit! You did nothing wrong! I can't believe him!" I seethed when Hermione told me why her and Ron were arguing.

Hermione shrugged and continued to get dressed. Everybody got up late this morning.

We met the boys in the common room and Harry slung his arm around my shoulders and we made our way to the Great Hall. Hermione and Ron were acting as if nothing had happened and were being quite friendly to each other, almost formal. Winter walked with us to the Great Hall but then she ran out onto the grounds for a good run and to get some breakfast, as I saw her head for the forbidden Forest. She returned about halfway through breakfast and settled down by my feet.

Ron wasted no time in telling Hermione, Harry and I about the conversation he overheard between Hagrid and Madame Maxine. Ron then had to explain to Harry why, in my opinion, Ron was overreacting, to Hagrid being a half giant.

"Well, I thought he must be. I knew he wasn't a pure giant because they're about twenty feet tall." Hermione said.

"Honestly, all this hysteria about giants. I refuse to believe they're all horrible. It's the same sort of prejudice that people have towards werewolves." I said, shaking my head in disbelief.

"It's just bigotry, isn't it?" Hermione said.

Ron looked as though he would of liked to reply scathingly, but I don't think he wanted another row with Hermione so he directed it at me.

"How are you so calm about this?" Ron said in disbelief.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I was raised by a werewolf. A werewolf who is one of the best people I've ever known. I would say the same thing even if you asked my fifty years from now. I watched Remus being dismissed from job to job that were far below his abilities all because of something he had no control over. He followed the law and registered as a werewolf that just made it even harder for him. If you grew up watching the person who made you into the person you are be constantly discriminated against, to the point were he lives in self loathing, it would change your perspective towards others. Possibly allow you to have a bit more of an open mind." I said, trying to control my anger.