The Goblet of Fire

Rosabella's Point Of View:

"I don't believe it! Krum! Viktor Krum!" Ron said in a stunned voice.

"For heaven's sake, Ron, he's only a Quiditch player." Hermione said.

"Only a Quiditch player?" Ron said, looking as if he couldn't believe his ears.

"Hermione, he's one of the best Seekers in the world! I had no idea he was still at school." Ron exclaimed.

My mind was still on the performance I will have to do in less then a few hours time.

The trio and I walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down. My brothers sat by us and they all gave me encouraging smiles. The Weasley's sat near me too. Winter lay under the table by my feet. She let me scratch her head so I had something to do. I was in a world of my own by the time Dumbledore spoke.

"Ro, you'll do great." Harry whispered to me.

I gave him a half hearted smile but my hands wouldn't stop shaking. Harry grabbed one of my hands and held it reassuringly.

"Before we begin our feast, each school will now give a performance on the history of their school. Beauxbatons representative, if you'll do us the honour, will go first." Dumbledore said and sat back down.

The Beauxbatons representative was a girl around Ginny's age, possibly younger.

"Pleaze wel'come Mizz Gabrielle Delacour." Madam Maxzine said.

I clapped along with the others. The performance was spectacular and the girl could sing very well. Beauxbatons basically valued manners and etiquette. Sounded a bit snobbish really but not bad values overall.

"Thank you, Miss Delacour. That was quite the performance. Now if you'll please welcome the Durmstrang representatives." Dumbledore said.

The Durmstrang representatives were a small group of boys that looked around 17 or 18. They did a sort of dance and had deep voices explaining their school.

It was still very well done.

But they didn't get as much enthusiastic applause because if you read between the lines it will show you how they dont accept Muggle borns into the school.

The Slytherin table clapped the hardest.

"And now if you'll welcome Hogwarts own representative. Miss Rosabella Black." Dumbledore said, proudly.

Most of the Hogwarts students gaped at me as not many people knew that there would be performances, nevermind that I was representing Hogwarts. My brothers, the Weasley, Fiona, Harry and Hermione all gave me some last few words of encouragement as I stood up and made my way to the front.

I faced the crowd and I could feel myself starting to panic. I looked around the room and saw Pansy Parkinson and her little gang of girls smiling maliciously at me, looking at me doubtfully. I looked towards the Gryffindor table among all the familiar faces, it was Harry's that I found the most soothing. Harry's startling emerald green eyes stood out the most in the sea of eyes staring back at me. I locked my eyes onto Harry's, as I began to sing.

I felt myself get lost in the song and I forgot my nerves and sang with confidence I had never felt before. The courage seemed to come from somewhere else, as if from someone who had experienced this before and wanted to help me through it.

Everyone stood and applauded when I finished. My twin brothers and the Weasley twins were whooping and cheering. The Gryffindors clapped the loudest. Their clapping was like thunder. I definitely got the loudest applause and the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students looked very impressed.