Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Rosabella's Point Of View:
Harry and I exited the fireplace into the Weasley's kitchen. When I got back, Winter came and stood by my side. She came up to a bit above my hip. I'm 5'4 tall.

"Did he eat it?" Fred asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Harry said, grinning.

"What was it?" I asked, laughing.

"Ton - Tongue Toffee." George said brightly.

"George and I invented them. We've been looking for someone to test them on all summer." Fred said, excitedly.

The kitchen exploded with laughter. I then noticed that Ron, Bill, Charlie and my brothers were all sitting at the table in the tiny kitchen. Harry then was introduced to Bill and Charlie.

"Kinda wish I came now." Jason said, laughing.

"I hate to of missed that. Hey Fred, give us a toffee will you?" Jacob said.

But just as Fred was about to pull out another toffee, Mr Weasley appeared.

"That wasn't funny, Fred! What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?" Mr Weasley shouted.

"I didn't give him anything. I just dropped it. It was his fault he went and ate it. I never told him to." Fred said with an evil grin.

"You dropped it on purpose! You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-" Mr Weasley roared.

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!"

Everyone in the kitchen, but Mr Weasley, burst out in laughter.

"It isn't funny! That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-" Mr Weasley shouted.

"We didn't give it to him because he was a Muggle!" Fred said defianitely.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git. Isn't he Harry?" George said.

"Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley." Harry said earnestly.

"That's not the point! You wait until I tell your mother -" Mr Weasley raged.

"Tell me what?" A voice said behind us.

Oh boy. Mrs Weasley had just entered the kitchen.

"Oh, hello, Harry dear. Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs Weasley said.

Mr Weasley hesitated. I could tell he wasn't really planning on telling Mrs Weasley, no matter how angry he was. There was silence, while Mr Weasley eyed his wife nervously. Hermione and Ginny then also entered the kitchen and smiled at Harry, who smiled back.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs Weasley said in a dangerous sort of voice.

"It's nothing, Molly. Fred and George just - but I've had words with them -" Mr Weasley mumbled.

"What have they done this time? If it's got anything to do with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes -" Mrs Weasley said.

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?" Hermione said.

"He knows where he's sleeping. In my Room. He slept there last -" Ron said.

"We can all go." I said pointedly.

"Oh. Right." Ron said catching on.

"Yeah, we'll come, too." George said.

"You stay where you are!" Mrs Weasley snarled.

"Nice try, mate." Jason said, grinning.

"Good luck." Jacob said, as he and Jason left the kitchen.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Winter and I raced up stairs, only when we were a safe distance away did we speak again.

"What are Weasley's Wizard Wheezes? Harry asked, as we climbed the stair case.

Ron, Ginny and I laughed, but Hermione didn't.

"Mom found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room. Great long price lists for stuff they've invented. Joke stuff, you know. Fake wands and trick sweets, loads of stuff. It was brilliant. I never knew they'd been inventing all that . . ." Ron said quitely.

"We've been hearing explosions out of their room for ages, but we never thought they were actually making things. We thought they just liked noise." Ginny said.

"Only, most of the stuff - well, all of it, really - was a bit dangerous and they were planning to sell it at Hogwarts to make some money." I said.

"Mum went mad at them. Told them they weren't allowed to make anymore of it and burnt all the order forms. She was furious with them anyway, they didn't get as many OWLs as she was expected." Ron said.

"And then there was this big row because Mum wants them to go into the Ministry of Magic like Dad, and they told her all they want to do is open a joke shop." Ginny said.
We were now on the second landing and a door suddenly burst open.

"Hi, Percy." Harry said.

"Oh, hello, Harry. I was wondering who was making all the noise. I'm trying to work in here, you know - I've got a report to finish for the office and it's rather difficult to concentrate when people keep thundering up and down the stairs." Percy said.

"We're not thundering. We're walking. Sorry if we've disturbed the top secret workings of the Ministry of Magic." Ron said irritably.

"What are you working on?" Harry said.

"A report for the Department of International Magical Co - operation. We're trying to standardise cauldron thickness. Some of these foreign imports are just a shade too thin - leakage have been increasing at a rate of almost three percent a year -" Percy said smugly.

"That'll chang the world, that report will. Front page of the Dailey Prophet, I expect. Cauldron leaks." Ron said.
I smothered my laughter, knowing it wouldn't help the situation.

"You might sneer, Ron, but unless some sort of international law is imposed we might well find the market flooded with flimsy, shallow - bottomed products which seriously endanger -" Percy said heatedly.

"Were sorry for disturbing you, Percy." I lied, smiling sweetly.
Percy just nodded and slammed his door shut.

"Is there anyone you can't charm?" Ron asked, as we headed up to his room.

"Snape. Not that I'd ever try. Besides, it's much more fun to out think, embarrass and annoy him." I said, with an evil grin.