The Second Task

Rosabella's Point of View:

"Mike, please!" I begged.

"Ro, it's against school rules." Michael said sternly.

"Mike, it's not for me. I promise I wont go in there. It's for Harry. I - he figured out you have to listen to the egg under water. Now Krum has space on the boat and Karkaroff would give him anything he needs. Fleur has the carriage and again Madame Maxine would give her anything she needed. Cedric is a Prefect so he has access to the private bathroom. Harry didn't volunteer for this. He didn't want to participate, someone is trying to hurt him, more likely kill him. We have to help him anyway we can. You have my word that we will only go in there if it's related to working out the task. We only need to be in there once so Harry can at least write the clue down. Please, Mike. I'm begging you." I said desperately.

Michael and I have been having this argument for days. Michael looked at me for a moment before he sighed in defeat.

"Fine, fine. But so help me, Rosabella, you only go in there to write down the clue." Michael said so seriously that he had used my full name.

I nodded my head eagerly in agreement.

"The password is Pine-fresh. The Prefects' bathroom is on the fifth floor. It's the forth door on the left of that statue of Boris the Bewildered." Michael said.

I hugged him tightly.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!" I exclaimed in a grateful voice.

I could practically hear Michael roll his eyes but he laughed quietly and hugged me back. I darted off to relay the information to Harry.

That night Harry would sneak out of bed and would work out the clue or at least write it down so we could put our heads together to figure it out. I gave Harry the Marauders Map since he would be needing it if he was going to be sneaking around tonight.

Harry then told us everything that happened and how he nearly got caught during Charms class when we learning the banishing charm. We spent most of the lesson debating whether Snape put Harry's name in the Goblet.

"Oh, Ron, we thought Snape was trying to kill Harry before, and it turned out he was saving Harry's life, remember?" Hermione said, shaking her head.

"I can't help but think that if Snape did put my name in then he would of put Ro's name is aswell. Lately I think he hates her more then me." Harry said.

I laughed.

"Well considering I keep embarrassing him during lessons I think your right." I said.

"Then why do all these dark wizards catchers keep searching his office, then?" Ron demanded.

"Why has Mr Crouch been pretending to be ill? It's a bit funny that he can't manage to come to the Yule Ball, but he can get up here in the middle of the night when he wants to?" Hermione pointed out.

"You just don't like Crouch because of that elf, Winky." Ron said.

"You just want to think Snape's up to something." Hermione shot back.

"I just want to know what Snape did with his first chance, if he's on his second one." Harry said, grimly.

Obedient to my Dad's wishes Harry wrote him a letter about Mr Crouch, Moody, Snape and I insisted he mention what happened with Bagman at the three Broomsticks.
We then turned our attention to finding a way for Harry to breathe underwater for an hour.

"Of course, the ideal solution would be for you to Transfigure yourself into a submarine or something. If only we'd done human Transfiguration already! I don't think we do that until sixth year and it can go badly wrong if you don't know what you're doing . . ." Hermione said, seriously.

"Yeah, I don't fancy walking around with periscope sticking out of my head. I s'pose I could always attack someone in front of Moody, he might do it for me . . ." Harry said.

I laughed softly.

"I don't think he'd let you choose what you wanted to be turned into. I think your best chance is some sort of charm." I said softly.