The Dark Mark

Rosabella's Point Of View:

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling." Mr Weasley implored Fred and George, as we made our way down the stairs to the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't worry, Dad." George said gleefully.

"We've got big plans for this money, we don't want it confiscated." Fred said, just as gleefull as his twin.

Mr Weasley looked as if he was about to ask what the plans were but he seemed to decide he didn't want to know.
We were soon caught up in the crowds now flooding out of the stadium. The crowd was singing loudly and I couldn't help but join in. Harry, Ron and Hermione, who were walking next to me, looked shocked.

"Wow, Ro. I haven't heard you sing since first year when we had to get past Fluffy." Hermione said beaming at me.

I blushed and avoided eye contact with any of them.

"You've been holding out on us!" Ron said, grinning broadly.

"Why don't you sing more often?" Harry insisted, smirking at me.

"Because she has a little thing called stage fright. She won't even sing in front of us. The only time we hear her is when she thinks were not around or when she locks herself in the music room." Michael said smiling at me affectionately.

"There has to be a way for you to move past it. Your amazing! We'll help you! What can we do?" Hermione said, eagerly.

"I don't think there is anything you can you do. I think its something I have to overcome alone." I said, solemnly.

We were now back at the tent but non of us felt like sleeping and we probably wouldn't be able to with all the noise. Mr Weasley agreed we could stay up and have one last cup of cocoa together before going to bed. Ron then snaked me out and told everyone I could sing. All of them were now insisting I sing something. My brother's said only do it if I want to. I glared at Ron and took a deep breath and just sang a verse of a song I worked on last summer.

A/N: video of what Rosabella's voice is like just it takes place in the tent with her family, the Weasley, Hermione and Harry.

I stopped when I could feel my self losing confidence. My brothers, the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione were all cheering. Lucas looked like he would die of pride.

"Why don't you sing more often?" The Weasley twins insisted.

"Stage fright?" Bill asked me, kindly.

I nodded my head, blushing.

"We can fix that." George insisted.

"Perform on stage and when you get all the positive feedback and worshiped for your amazing voice you want be terrified anymore." Fred said.

I felt the blood drain from my face as I thought about performing on stage. Lucas rushed over and looked like he was getting ready to catch me. I must look more pale then I thought.

"You've got it bad, haven't you?" Percy asked, almost sympathetically.

"Dont try force her on stage if she doesn't want to. Let her do it in her own time." Mr Weasley said, sternly to the twins.

"We'd never force her onto the stage!" George said defensively.

"Lucas would kill us if we did. Jay and Jake would probably help him, along with Mike. I happen to like living." Fred said, defiantly.

"When you're ready, we'll be there to cheer you on." Fred said, smiling genuinely at me.

I calmed down and we all then argued enjoyably about the match. It was when Ginny fell asleep at the the table and spilled her hot chocolate all over the floor did Mr Weasley insist we go to bed. Hermione, Ginny, Winter and I went into the next tent and changed into our pyjamas and got into bed. Hermione and Ginny were sleeping in a bunk bed, with Ginny on the top and Hermione on the bottom. I slept in a single bed across the room. Winter jumped up and I hugged her as I fell asleep.