The First Task

Rosabella's Point Of View:
I got up on Sunday and dressed quickly. I decided that Winter needed a good run, so I made my way to the grounds with her following behind me. I transformed into my big black wolf and Winter and I raced across the grounds. We ran around the Forbidden Forest and even came across the pack of magical wolves like her. Some even joined us as we ran around. I didn't return to the castle intill after lunch. When I reached the castle I transformed back into my human form and went to find Harry and Hermione. Knowing them like I do, they're probably in the library. I went up the library with Winter walking at my side.
I entered the library and found a stressful Harry and Hermione.

"Hey, Ro. I was starting to get worried." Hermione said relieved.

"Where the hell of you been?" Harry snapped.

I could tell Harry was near breaking point. I couldn't blame him, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to tolerate.

"Since the World Cup, Winter is barely leaving my side. She barely leaves to hunt and she isn't getting enough exercise. She's a wild animal and she shouldn't be cooped up. So I've been running with her all morning." I stated narrowing my eyes at Harry.

"Sounds fun." Harry replied miserably.

I pushed my anger at him snapping at me to the side. I sat next to him and grabbed his hand and kept squeezing it intill he looked at me. I gave him a sympathetic look.

"You won't get anywhere like this. Take a breath, both of you. Go for a walk. Get some air. I'll keep looking and when you both feel ready then you can come back and help me." I insisted.

"We're fine, Ro." Harry said not convincingly.

I gave him a disbelieving look.

"No, she's right Harry. Let's go." Hermione said.

Harry sighed and went willingly with Hermione. He didn't have the energy to be stubborn.

I kept looking through the books but couldn't find anything remotely close to what we were looking for.

On Monday morning Harry looked extremely anxious. We hadn't figured anything out yet. I practically had to drag Harry towards the Great Hall for breakfast to stop him from going to the library. Harry didn't touch his food. I glared at him. Harry saw my glare, seeming to remember last year when he had tried to refuse to eat and the threat I made, started to eat. When he had a decent amount I stopped glaring and finished my own. When we got up to head to the green house Harry seemed to be thinking intently on something rather then worrying intently on something. I saw Cedric in front of us. Wait, did he know about the dragons?

"I'll see you both in the green houses. Both of you go on." Harry said.

I smiled at him.

This is way I really liked Harry. He was a good person. A decent person. A kind person. He had a bit of a temper but I'm not the one to judge on having a temper.

"Harry, you'll be late, the bell's about to ring –" Hermione protested.

"I'll catch up, OK?" Harry said as he dashed after Cedric.

I smiled after him. Hermione saw my smile and smirked at me.

"Why do you do that? Why do you keep smirking when I talk to Harry?" I accused.

"Ro, I honestly can't believe you haven't figured it out yet." Hermione said shaking her head and smiling.

"Figured what out?" I asked, perplexed.

Where is this going? Hermione gave me a disbelieving look.

"You like Harry." Hermione stated, she looked as if daring me to deny it.

"Of course I like Harry. He's one of my best friends." I replied, looking at her as if she's losing her mind.

"Dont play dumb, Ro. You like him more then a friend. You have for a while. Think about. You've started blushing when you and Harry get caught having a moment. You were mortified when the article said you were dating. You hate Cho because Harry likes her and she may like him." Hermione said, leaving no room for arguements.

"Hates a strong word." I mumbled.