The Unforgivable Curses

Rosabella's Point Of View:
I returned the common room to find my brothers, the Weasley's, Harry, Fiona and Hermione waiting for me. Most people have gone up to bed already. I sat numbly into an armchair. 

"Are you alright? Where did McGonagall take you?" Lucas said, coming over to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"To the Headmasters office." I said, shock and fear clear on my face.

"Ro, you look like you've seen a ghost." Michael said, concerned.

"Forget that!" Jacob insisted,  staring in concern.

"You're as pale as a ghost!" Jason exclaimed.

"What happened?" Fiona asked, softly.

"When I went in all the heads of houses were there. McGonagall said that I was a solution to a problem. They had me sing in the office. They were all impressed, even Snape. Did you know our mother could sing? Dumbledore told me I inherited my voice from her. They then asked me if I would represent Hogwarts at the Welcome feast for the foreign schools. Each school is apparently supposed to have someone do a sort of performance that show the values and morals of the school they attend." I explained, in a breathless voice.

"What did you say?" Ginny said enthusiastically, while grinning at me.

Everyone started at me in anticipation.

I gulped.

"I — I . . . I said yes. Merlin! I said yes! I must be out of my mind! What was I thinking?" I said, working myself into hysterics.

Lucas tried to calm me down.

"Ro, calm down. Breath. Follow my lead. Take a deep breath. Now release it. Keep doing that till you calm down." Lucas said as he pulled me into his chest.

I did as he said and started to breath normally again.

"Ro, I'm so proud of you!" Hermione exclaimed and threw her arms around my neck.

"You're gonna smash this!" Fred insisted, smiling proudly.

"Voice of an angel!" George said, also beaming with pride.

"We'll support you the whole way." Harry insisted, smiling genuinely at me.

The others nodded there heads vigorously in response. I smiled back at them.

"Well, I can't just back out. Snape will use it against me for the rest of my time in Hogwarts. I refuse to give him any leverage. I'll have to face this fear sooner or later." I said to no one in particular.

"That's the spirit." Ron said, smirking at me.

We all bid goodnight to each other and went to bed.

The next two days I spent my free time with Professor McGonagall going over the History of Hogwarts School, particularly the four founders. I then started writing the first draft of the song.

The Gryffindor fourth-years were looking forward to Moody's first lesson so much that we all arrived early, the bell hadn't even gone. The only person missing was Hermione.

"Been in the —" Hermione said, arriving just in time for lesson.

"Library." Harry said, finishing her sentence.

"C'mon. We need to be quick so we can get decent seats." I insisted.

We darted into the classroom and got seats at the very front. I had Hermione on my left, Harry on my right and Ron sat on Harry's other side.

We took out our text books and waited, unusually quiet. We soon heard Moody's distinctive clunking footsteps when he entered the classroom.

"You can put those books away. You wont need them." Moody growled.

I grinned eagerly at Hermione as we returned our books to our bags.

"Right then. Professor Lupin sent me a letter about this class. You had a pretty thorough grounding in tackling Dark creatures. Boggarts, Red Caps, Hinkypunks, Grindylows, Kappas and werewolf, is that right?" Moody asked.