6: Harley

Listen to I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran ft Justin Bieber.

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
- Roy Croft.

Chapter 6: Harley.

-

  HE PULLED ME out of the school and led me towards a black Harley motorcycle. He stopped in front of the motorcycle and tossed me a dark blue helmet. I caught it mid-air,I had fast reflexes. He put on a black helmet and hopped on the bike.

"I am not riding that thing," I scoffed.

"Why not?" He started the engine.

"Because I don't want to," I said firmly.

"Well, if you're eager on getting your sorry ass caught, then we might as well stay," he said getting off the bike.

"No! I'll go with you," a grin appeared on his face,"on one condition."

He rolled his eyes after I said that, "What is it?"

"Stop swearing for today." I stated.

"Why?"

"I don't like it," I concluded.

"You're gonna have to deal with it," he said.     

"We were supposed to have a deal," I frowned.

"I can't quite recall agreeing to the terms and conditions," he smirked.

"But I agree to them," I pouted and crossed my arms.

"It takes two people to make a deal,"

"Fine. I'll get on your stupid bike." I huffed and hopped on the bike.

"Hold on tight," he said putting his helmet back on.

"Puh-lease, I'm not even going to touch you," I said smugly while putting on the helmet he gave me.

"Do you know how many girls would die to be in your position right now?" He questioned.

"Don't know, don't care."

He started moving the bike, slowly at first then it began to move quicker. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his torso for fear of losing my life due to my stubbornness.

I thought you weren't even going to touch him, my subconscious said.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I said back.

~

"I'm not even going to touch you," Liam mimicked me, very badly too.

"That sounds more like Brittany not me," I complained.

"How would you know?" He asked with a hint of a smile.

"Because, I can hear you and I don't sound like a wheezing cow with a sinus infection," I said still sitting on the bike.

"Brittany's voice does have a slight similarity," he said pretending to think before I burst into laughter.

"See, I made you laugh," he said sounding accomplished. I smiled.

"So, where are we going?" I asked standing up from the bike and putting my helmet on the handle.

"Where does it look like we're going?" He asked a question in return.