1 Im always number one

Y/an=your account name

**Your POV**

"Ha imagine losing" I laughed and typed in chat as I just defeated a random Minecraft skin. They couldn't hear me but I didn't really care I still won and they lost. Like usual but it was still fun.

I was just messing around because I wasn't gonna stream till late. I finished up the small game and got off of Minecraft. I stretched and yawned. I had been playing for a bit from Overwatch to Minecraft to COD and then back to Minecraft.

I pushed back from my desk in my chair and stretched. "Hmm, drawing doesn't sound bad right about now" I mumble to myself. I grab out my drawing tablet and hook it to my PC.

I start on some simple shadowing practice when my stomach grumbles. "Damn" I groan. I get up and head downstairs into the kitchen. I go to my fridge and see nothing. "Well, shit" I chuckle at my misfortune and grab my keys on the counter.

I drive to a McDonald's and walk-in. I order a 10pc chicken nugg and a medium sweet tea(or fountain drink of choice). I grab my food and sit at a table in the back. I start eating my chicken nuggets and open my phone to see someone had @ me on Twitter.

Beanisthylife
@Y/a good job beating the one and only @Dream !!
|
>Dream
@Beanisthylife it doesn't count I wasn't playing patches was!

Is he being serious? I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He must have been streaming and that user saw my name or something. I went on twitch and looked at his recent and saw the old stream. I put in headphones and clicked on while eating my chickie nuggs.

I finished up my food but the video was still going. I turned off my phone and threw away my food. I walked out of the McDonald's and get in my car. I decided to hook up my phone to the car and listen to the stream that way. I really wanted to hear how mad he got when I killed him.

I was almost home and the stream was almost done but then I heard an ear-piercing scream. Then the slamming of hands on a desk. "Christ" I laugh and keep listening to the green dumbass rage.

I got home and unplugged my phone from my car. I got out and shut the door head in up to my house with keys in hand. I unlock my door and walk-in. I walk over to my kitchen and sit on the stool opening my phone to Twitter where I got @ again.

Dream
@Y/an my cat wants a rematch you down.
|
>Y/an
Reply to @Dream okay deal but if I win against your "cat" then I want a prize

Well, I guess I got myself a little extra competition huh. I looked at my phone to see I got a dm from dream.

Dream√
Okay, so what prize are you thinking?

Y/an
Hmm, I want you to say on one of your next streams. That you wish you were as good a me 😈

Dream√
Hmm.....fine but if you lose and I win you have to say how dumb you were to try to compete with such an amazing player like me😁😁

Y/an
Okay deal see you tomorrow night at 9
sharp.

I shut my phone off and smile at my newfound nemesis. "This is gonna be fun" I grin to myself. I get up from my kitchen stool. And go upstairs to start my stream.

"What's up my lovely rats. Today I think we might play some among us but with some strangers. Let's spice it up a bit." I start up among us and watch my viewers go from 0 to 25k in a few minutes.