The Hunters' Manor

A man with sliver-white hair, tied with a gold yellow ribbon, has recently joined this manor. He hopes to bring back his decease brother, Claude.

He looked up onto his ceiling and sighed.
"How are you doing, Claude? I sure do miss you a lot"

Thinking that his brother has replied him, he put on his blue coat and went to meet the other hunters in the living room.

"Have you heard about the new survivor? I think he is op with that skill."

"Kinda... but his anxiety makes him slightly weak as he doesn't like being around with people"

Joseph's View

I went down the stairs where the other hunters gathered. They were all talking about the new survivor.

"Hey! What is this commotion about?"

"Seems someone has finally awoke from his sleep."

"Yeah yeah, so who is this 'new survivor' are we talking about?"

"It is Aesop Carl, the embalmer."

I saw him, the new survivor. His hair looked sliky smooth, shining with a grey aura. His body was slender and he looked handsome in every angle.
My heart was beating hard. I had this feeling towards him.

No, this is forbbiden. The rules are there for a reason. A hunter and a survivor can't be in a relationship.

Michiko snapped me away from my thoughts.

"Hey, Jos. You feeling ok? You were daydreaming for a few minutes."

"Y-Yeah, I just need some space."
I walked out from the room and into the garden, which is placed between the hunters' side and the survivors.

I sat on a bench nearby a fountain. My thoughts race through me again.

Who was that survivor? He seems pretty handsome for once. I just wanna cap-

When i turned my head, i saw a guy, wearing a grey uniform.
It is him, Aesop Carl. The guy of my dreams.

He waved at me. "Hey there, mister. May I know why you are sitting here alone?"

His voice was melodic and soft. It warms me.

"H-Huh? O-Oh, i was just taking in some fresh air. How about you then?"

"I don't really know. I mean we haven't been introduced! My name is Aesop Carl. Yours?"

"Joseph, Joseph Desaulniers."
"It was great meeting you, Joseph! Oh, i forgot i have a match in an hour. Can we catch up sometime?"

"Yeah, sure."

I waved at him when he disappeared into the survivors' manor. Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was Jack.

"Hey bud. We got to got back to the manor. There's an upcoming match. We were informed late."

"Oh ok" I followed Jack back to the manor to see what is going on.

Michiko greeted me at the door.

"There you are! I have been all over the manor looking for you. Anyways it says here that you are going to be the hunter."

"Ok then. Who are my targets?"

"Merc, Seer, Doctor and Embalmer."

He was going to be in the match?! I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Hey HEY!!" screamed Michiko.

"Sorry sorry Michiko."

"Hurry and get ready in the lobby in 5 minutes."

I quickly rushed up to my room, took my sword and camera. Then I ran to the lobby so that i wouldn't be late. The survivors started coming into the lobby.

There he is. The embalmer.

The countdown has started and the graffti has appeared on the screen. We were all teleported to our designed places.

During the match,

I did what i had to do. Turned on my camera and start eliminating survivors.

Doctor was the first to be sent back. So now no one can heal the 0.5 damage. I quickly found merc and seer. They were decoding together.

Big mistake. I thought. As the camera world collasped, i quickly managed to terror shock both in one blow.

The embalmer hasn't yet recorded their appearance so that makes it easy for me. Merc then Seer got sent back to the manor. 1 cipher remaining and 1 survivor remaining.

The embalmer was decoding when i opened my camera world. I enjoyed looking at him like this without him noticing. I gently kissed him on the cheek before i left. When the world collasped, i didn't expect him to know.

Aesop's View

This hunter was quite good. He managed to eliminate my whole team in less then 10 minutes. When he opened the camera world when i was decoding, i knew it would be my demise.

During that period, i noticed that he didn't hit my mirror image so i went there to find out. I saw him. Him.

He had the most beautiful ocean blue eyes i have ever seen. His sliver-white hair, tied with a gold yellow ribbon. His skin was as white as ivory. Instantly, i had this washed up feeling in me.

Isn't it forbbiden for a survivor and a hunter to be in a relationship? So i heard.

After the world collasped, i felt something wet on my cheek. Then it hit me.
He kissed me. I felt my face turning red. Then suddenly my heart started beating, telling me to run for my dear life. But for some reason, i couldn't move. The hunter came closer and closer to me.

"Are you ok, dear?"

I was stunned. D-Dear?  I passed out the next minute.
All i remember is his sweet and melodic voice, echoing in my head. Then he tied me to a balloon and brought me to the dungoen.

Before i left, i heard him telling me.
"Let us meet again. Aesop Carl. "
The way he said it was amazing. It melted my heart.

I can't wait for the next match with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so um this chapter is pretty long. But hope you enjoyed it.

I might not be able to update it on regular basis bcuz of school.
My next update might be random so yea...

Pspsppsspsp i luv u *cute lil moonlight gentleman noises*