Our Times Together (Extra Chapter)

Wanna know how did Aesop and Joseph spend their time apart? Read this!

After the break up, both embalmer and photographer had nothing else to do other then participating in matches and hanging out with friends.

They were quiet most of the time and didn't make eye contact when they met.

Joseph's View

Breaking up with someone you cherish most does hurt, doesn't it? Is like you never had belonged to him or her. Our times together, I guess he took it for granted.

My love for him hasn't yet completely burn out. It's still there but the flame it's small. I wondered what would Claude say if he were around...

"Hey Joseph! Don't be like that. Mother and father still loves you eventhough your condition isn't normal."

"Come on, brother! Play the violin with me and feel happy about yourself!"

"Aww...you look cute when your face is red. *giggles*"

"I love you, Jos. Just promise me that we will never be apart."

Thinking of my brother makes me cry. Ever since my brother died, I had been mourning for him. Brother, come back home. I miss you.

I just remembered that I still kept the photo of my brother and I when we were younger. I rummaged around my drawers and my cabinet. Then I found it in one of the boxes I carried into the manor.

He and I were smiling. We had fun. We were twin brothers. No one can distingush between us. And now, I am the last of my family.

I hugged the photo tight. Tears streamed down from my cheeks and onto the photo. Then I framed it onto my dressing table mirror. Just then something caught my eye.

It was another photograph. But this time it showed Aesop and I having some fun ourselves. I caught them during the matches we played. He kept laughing and smiling. I could still hear his voice.

"Come on, Joseph! Forget about the match and play with me!"

"You seem quite short for a hunter. I could nearly touch your face!"

"You missed me, don't you?"

"Gimme your sword! Lemme play with it!"

"Woah! The pictures seem lifelike. Anyway I love you~"

I love you. Those words seem to not heal me but hurts more. For the past few days, whenever I had a match and one of the survivors is him, I ignored him and did my part. My soul has never felt this empty. Regrets will hurt, Aesop.

Aesop's View

It has been a few days since the break up. I couldn't forgive myself for what I had done.

I still remember the times where both of us were alone during the match. He would let me sit on his lap and slowly comb my hair. He would not let anything hurt me.

There was one match I used my coffin, not to use it on my teammates but embalm him into my coffin. I would try to perfect it in anyway, to make it look like him.

I would recall whatever he said to me.

"Hey hey, slow down. I have short legs, ok?"

"*chuckles* Your doll in the coffin looks exactly like me, beautiful and handsome."

"Don't you feel comfortable when you are with me?"

"Aesop, you wouldn't leave me, right? Eventhough there are rules, I would take the risk just to be with you because I love you."

I cried. He does truly love me. Why did I leave him? I realized that I had been ignorant. I wanted to apologize to him.

The problem is that whenever I tried to apologize to him during the matches, he would walk away as if I was a complete stranger to him. When I called his name, he would glance at me and incapacitate me. I saw coldness and sadness in his eyes. The warm ocean blue feeling has faded because of me.

He wouldn't listen to me. I opened my eyes to see what he had done for me. The camera, the love notes we would pass to each other during matches and a photograph.

It showed both of us, smiling. My heart broke. He gave it to me and said:
"Here keep this. It will remind you of how much fun we had and the love I have for you." I bursted into more tears. I regretted everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i have written this extra chapter to let you know how much they had gone through. I hope you like it :3

The story continues in the next chapter.