A Lil Lovesick

After that match he had with photographer, he felt something which shouldn't be felt.

Aesop was trying to get over the situation which had happened during the match. Everytime he thought of it, the image of Joseph would appear in his head.

Aesop's View

I was pacing in my room, with millions of questions in my head.

Why did he kiss me?  Why did he spare me? What has gotten into his mind?

I daydreamed then snapped out of it when i heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Aesop, it's Eli. I wanna talk to you." I opened the door and saw a guy with a blindfold on. On his shoulder, an owl sat.

Eli kept asking me tons of questions about that match. My head was spinning and my anxiety is coming.

I quickly answered "I have no idea why he did that. By the way, can you please leave? I want some time for myself." He nodded and left.

Since that match, i couldn't stop thinking about him. His looks, his voice , his ability. It does make me warm. I just wanna go to him and hug him on the spot.

I guess you could say it was love at first sight. Wait, isn't too fast? A survivor who has feelings for someone who is a hunter. I just arrived and soon I already fell in love with someone.

I realized eventhough I tried to shake off the feeling of love for him, I couldn't let it go.

Feeling a lil lovesick. I told myself. I am looking forward to meeting you, Joseph.

Joseph's View

I am lying on the couch in the living room where all the hunters gather and hang out.

Michiko was the one who kept asking me why i spared that survivor.

"I don't know, Michiko. Whenever I see him, i knew i couldn't hurt him. I couldn't raise my sword to hurt him." I said in a lowly voice.

She stared at me as if i did something wrong. Finally she spoke up.

"You know, Jos, the rules were made clear. No hunter could ever get into a relationship with a survivor." I nodded.

"Hey Jos! A 2v8 match just popped out. You wanna join?" It was Jack. The almost 2m tall guy whom looked at me as i were a child.

"Can't i join? Wasn't i banned?" Jack told me that they had made a few motifications.

"Alright, I guess i will join. Are you joining?"

"Yeah, i just signed up."

"Ok, let me just grab my stuff and we can go to the lobby."

Suddenly, i felt a weird feeling in my chest. I gripped it tight and realized that it wasn't just any feeling, a feeling of love. My heart was beating for him. The embalmer, Aesop Carl.

His name made my face turn red. Jack saw my red face and asked.

"Hey bud, are you feeling ok? Your whole face is red."

I immediately turned my face away from him, gesturing him to mind your own business.

Just then the survivors started coming in. There was perfumer, mercenary, prisoner, seer, coordinator, enchantress, explorer and embalmer.

He was there.

Jack then spoke up. "Jos, i know how you feel about this but just to be clear, don't spare anyone, not even the embalmer you spared earlier."

My heart ached there. I couldn't not spare Aesop. I just can't. He is suppose to be the one whom i should protect. He is mine. My Aesop.

Before i knew, the screen cracked and we were spawned in Moonlit River Park.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyo! I know the chapter is shorter than the previous one.

Well i am actually writing these stories pass midnight so don't mind me when i am having a writer's block.

I do appreciate your support though :3
*carries lil baby jos around*