The Meet-up

We were spawned in Moonlit River Park.

I found myself a camera and opened it. As i entered, i saw the grey figures just standing there, motionlessly.

I found a few survivors and decided to attack them. I manage to tie them up to the rocket chair before the world collasped.

Well, i just made it easy for Jack to balloon them and tie them up. Bro, you better thank me later.

We were about halfway through. As i was chasing explorer, i saw a figure running across the corner of my eye. I ignored it and incapacitate the explorer and tie him up.

I guarded my hunt when i saw the same figure who ran pass me. Explorer was then eliminated. I got curious and followed it.

Aesop's View

I got his attention onto me. He was walking at quite a fast pace. I saw that i was the only one left. None of the ciphers were primed. A survivor's nightmare.

I turned to look who was chasing me. It was Joseph. My heart started to beat hard, I could feel it.

I suddenly stopped. I couldn't run away from the guy i love. I turned to face him. There he was, standing, right in front of me. He too stopped.

"Hey Aesop, what a pleasure to meet you."

"...Hey....Joseph...."

"You missed me?"

".....I-I did...." My face turned red. Cherry red.

He placed his hand onto my face. "What a beautiful face~"

I blushed harder. Why does he always do this to me?

"Can i take your mask off?"

My mask was quite important as i don't want anyone to see my mouth stitches. For him, i couldn't help myself so i took it off.

"Come closer to me, dear~"

I walked closer. Now my face was near to his. His ocean blue eyes were magnificent. His skin was smooth. He was perfect.

He brought himself closer to me. The next thing i knew was that i felt his lips onto mine. The kiss was enchanting. Enough for me to surrender myself to him.

He wanted to let go but i wouldn't let him move. I wanted him. I can't leave him. From there I deepen the kiss till i could touch his tongue.

It took me a while to realize that he had carried me to the dungeon to escape. I grabbed onto his coat tightly.

"Hey, it is going to be alright. From now you will only belong to me. And only me."

I nodded and smiled as i escaped through the dungeon.

Jack's View

I eliminated the perfumer as she was the second last survivor there. The thought of me wanting to find Jos to help in eliminating the last survivor was my priority.

When i found him, he was with the last survivor. The embalmer.
Before i knew it, they kissed right there. (I was in my fog blade form so they didn't notice.)

Then the survivor escaped. Oh hoho Jos, you are so dead. I guess the rules
aren't clear for you.

After the match, i went straight up and asked him "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO ELIMINATE THEM! BRO YOU PROMISED ME!"

His face was painted with gulit. Then my ears were shocked to hear this:

"I-I...didn't want to tell you this but i love him....."

Love him?  That was the one rule which kept us apart. No relationship among the survivors and hunters.

As you would know, I personally like Naib myself. But man, this guy took it to a whole new level.

"Jos, you know the rules."

"I know I know but this made it clear. Some rules just don't apply to everyone."

"Look, I hate to break it to you but if the host finds out then-" He placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shut it, Jack. I love him more than anything. If you can't respect my decision, then i can't respect yours."

Respect my decision?  Does he know about my love affair as well?

"Jack, so i heard you like Mercenary and you too know the rules clearly."

Crap, he knows.

"Yes I do."

"How about this. We can keep our love affairs if we don't spill it out to anyone. So shut your mouth about this."

I nodded in agreement. Then he left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhhh. Hey hey, you guys thought there was gonna be smut there huh?
Not so fast. I might add a lil smut but it ain't gonna be heavy.

I will upload these chaps during the weekends cuz that's when i am free.

I hope you understand >w<
*throws lil pushies around*