Let Lovers be Lovers~ (Chapter 9)

Smut warning my dude.

I went into the photo world.

As I went into the world, it was not what I expected it to be. Everywhere was grey my room, the garden outside including my image. I went out and wanted to go to the hunters', to meet him.

I went pass the dining room, the kitchen, the living room. Everyone who were there were standing still, like a real life pictures. I looked at them as if they were my dolls in my coffins.

I got out from the survivors' manor. I walked through the garden. My eyes were amazed. They were my favourite colour, grey. I looked at the flowers Emma planted. They were beautiful.

As I was just admiring the flowers, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"I see you admiring the flowers, huh?" I turned to see who it was. It was Joseph. I smiled. "I am, Jos."

I stood up and hugged him. "I missed you still."

"I know you did. So did I." He smiled. His smiled was beautiful and perfect for me to see. It is like it was just made for me.

"Let me carry you to my room, my prince." I blushed. Still I let him do it.

Joseph View's

As I lifted him into my arms, he isn't heavy. Just enough for me to carry him.
I then brought him into my room.

When we arrived, I tossed him onto my bed and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" I went to close the curtains and I winked at him. "What do u want?"

"I want you~" I took off my coat. Then I pinned him onto the bed.

"What are y- Aah~" I kissed him until he soften himself. He wrapped him arms around me. "Just continue~" "Are you sure?" "Yes, just-"

He took off my shirt. His hands are now on my body. "Aah~ come on" I unbuttoned his shirt. It revealed a small but muscular body. "Just touch me as much as you want~" I then slowly and gently silt down my hands, touching his body.

"S-Stop...I-I can't... Aah" He pulled my head towards his. I knew what he wanted so I just kissed him. Then I licked his neck. "How did you like that?"

He didn't speak. He then pulled down my pants. I saw his face. It was all red. Now that is cute. "Can't I just have you?" He looked at me and said "You can~ As long as you satisfy me~"

He pushed me and pinned me on the bed. "Now it is my turn~" "What do you want for me?"

"Your lips, your body and your love." He replied. "Can I-" I brought his face closer to me. "Shut up and let me have you too~" We kissed the entire time, not knowing we already were stripped naked.

We had our fun. We went under the covers to have a lil more. "A-Aesop, I can't... Aah~" He laid on my body. He had his arms around my neck and played with my hair. "So, you had fun?"

I turned him over. "I did, Aesop. I did." I placed his hair behind his ears. "It is just that..." He looked at me with confusion. "I haven't played enough"

"Oh so you want more?" I grinned. "Come here~" He came over and I pointed downwards. "You want me to-" I placed my finger onto his lips and I nodded. He smiled and he did it.

"Aah~ mm~" I moaned. After he was done, I saw his mouth full of seeds. He swallowed them. "A-Aesop, you don't have to-" He placed his lips onto mine, giving a deep kiss. I let go of him. "Now I am done. Just have to clean up." He took his clothes and went into the toilet.

I popped my head out of the covers, having myself wrapped around the blanket. My lover came out a few minutes later. He looked like he had never been through that.

I looked at him as if thinking whether he enjoyed the fun we had. He just smiled. I took that as a yes. "I love you, Aesop."

"I love you too, Joseph. Let's just keep this between us and not reveal it to anyone." I nodded. He then took his box, opened the camera and left.

Michiko's View

I was preparing dinner with Mary for everyone in the manor. When we were finished, I called everyone. "Hey guys! Food's ready."

Everyone scampered down the stairs and from the living room. They were all seated at the table except for Joseph.

Where is he? Don't tell me that he is with him... I told myself in an annoyed tune. Mary looked at me. "Hey Michi, where's Jos?" "I have no idea, haven't seen him for the whole morning."

"How about you go and check on him? Maybe he is sleeping." "Alright. Everyone please dig in!" I am gonna find that Victorian Era guy.

I went to his room. As I nearly approached it, I heard some weird sounds coming from there.

"A-Aesop, you don't have to-" Then I heard moaning sounds. Ugh, Jos. You serious? Now? I was eager to knock down that door and stop all that. But to respect them and to keep my promise, I didn't do anything and left.

If the host finds out, your relationship would be doomed.

Aesop's View

My time with Joseph was the best time I had. I managed to have him, to make him surrender to me. I walked at a fast pace to avoid the camera world from collasping.

I got into my room as soon as the camera world fell. How I wish this day would never end...

There I saw a piece of paper on the floor. What is that? I wondered. I picked it up and it said:
Aesop,
Take note that you will have a match tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. You will get to know your teammates then. Promise me that you haven't broken the rules. Have fun!

The host

Crap... The last sentence made my heart skip a beat. The last rule... I had broken it. But this time I don't care anymore. For right now all I want is to be with my lover. No rule not anyone who can take him away from me. He is rightfully mine. My Joseph.

I hope this relationship would go far.