Chapter 11 >w<

How did they find out about our relationship?

This question has been disturbing them for the past few weeks. Both of them had problems with their relationship since the survivors now know about it. Still they tried their best to keep it hidden from The Host.

Aesop was in Joseph's room, hugging him while his face was pressed against his chest. "Jo, I am scared of what she might do if she finds out." Aesop said worriedly. "Don't worry, dear. I wouldn't let anything get in between us." He gently combed Aesop's hair.

Then there was a knock at the door. Who is it? Joseph then got off the bed and entertain whoever was at the door.

"It's Michiko. I need to speak to you, privately." "Alright, lemme get changed first."He then closed the door. "Who was it?" Aesop asked. "It's Geisha. How about you go and take a nap. I will be back soon." He nodded. Then he hurriedly changed into his casual clothing and went to meet her.

"Joseph, I am sorry. I didn't know they would find out. I swear I didn't tell anyone!" Michiko sighed. "I know, we are having problems because of this."
"Come on, let's go downstairs. Jack also wants to have a word with you."

I followed Michiko to the kitchen where I helped myself with some tea. Jack was waiting at the dining room. I went to him and said "J-Jack, did you-" He was cut off by him. "Cut it Jos, I was not gonna tell on you but Naib,...." "What the fuck did he do?!" "He managed to seduced me and I blurted out everything."

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!! WHY BRO?! I TRUSTED YOU!" "Sorry, he just wanted to make sure the Seer wasn't lying about his suspicions then."
Joseph's hands curled into fists, he wanted to punch Jack right in the face but luckily Michiko stopped him before anything could happen.

"Chill out! The Host didn't find out just yet..." "I DON'T CARE. HE IS ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND BETRAYS ME JUST LIKE THAT!!" Joseph managed to struggle out from her grasp and ran to his room.

When he arrived at his room he could hear his lover sound asleep. He quickly locked the door and hugged him tight. Aesop jolted awake. "Babe....what are you doing?" "Jack told on us.." he whispered. Aesop's eyes widened. "W-What?! W-Why? You t-told me that no one would tell on us."

Joseph sighed. "Naib made him do it..." "THAT PIECE OF CRAP! I AM GONNA STAB HIM WITH A KNIFE!!" he shouted. He pushed his lover away and ran to the survivors' side. "That lil shit is gonna pay for this.."

Aesop ran towards the other side of the manor. He bursted open the door and shouted "NAIB SUBEDAR!! COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!" Naib heard his best friend's voice and begin to shiver. "Oh crap, he knows..."

Naib then slowly made his approach to him. Aesop's eyes were filled with rage. I have never seem him this mad before. Naib told himself. When both of them met face-to-face, Aesop directly punched Naib in the face. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" "*chuckles while wiping the blood of his mouth* I had to. It is the only way to save you, Aesop." "SAVE ME? FROM THE ONE WHO I LOVE MOST?? U CALL THAT SAVING?!"

Naib's face turned pale. The other survivors did nothing but stare at the commotion going on. They didn't want to interfere as Aesop was mad. Eli then came forward. "Look bud, I-I didn't know my suspicions were true." "YOU BITCH!" All of the survivors were stunned as they knew him as to be a gentle and timid guy, what they didn't know this side of him.

José and Martha rushed to hold Aesop down before he threw another punch. "Aesop, please cool down. They are your closest friends." He looked at her with anger. "Right now I don't even know whether they are my friends anymore." He struggled free and ran back to the hunters' manor.

"Wow, I have never seem him ths mad before." Naib said. "Yeah, and the way he said the last line kinda hurt me." Eli sighed. "Honestly, I regretted doing this. Martha said was right, it might ruin our friendship. And it did."

Aesop ran back with tears in his eyes. He rushed to Joseph's room but couldn't find him. He went to Michiko and asked her where he was. "He went for a match. Why?" She saw him with tears. "Oh child, they knew didn't they?" He nodded.

"I am afraid they might tell this to The Host."

"They might..." Aesop cried non-stop. "The match has ended." His ears perked up and rushed to meet his lover.

"Joseph!" He found him entering the door, all covered in sweat. "H-Hey, Aesop." he panted. He quickly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "How did the match go for you?" "It was ok. But that forward kept on stunning me which pissed me off and eventually I tied him to the rocket chair."

"You are good, love. But you are all sweaty and I don't think I am gonna hug you the second time." "Let's go back to my room. I will clean up and we can have fun there." He giggled and followed him to the room.

----------------------------

After the arguement they had, Eli went to meet The Host.

"Did you execute your plan well?"

"Yes, miss. But it wasn't what I expected."

"What happened? Did it cost or hurt you?"

"Yes, it did hurt me and it cost me something valuable to me."

"And what is it?"

"My friendship with my closest friend"

The Host had assigned Eli to try and break up the relationship, he came back and did break up a relationship. His friendship with Aesop.

"Are you gonna continue this plan of yours? I will do anything to seperate the both of them."

"No, I am done. I can't hurt myself and my best friend eventhough we had an arguement."

She was disappointed as she wasn't really happy to hear the answer coming from Eli and decided to get the matters into her own hands.

"Mr. Carl and Mr. Desaulniers will be punished as they had broke the most important rule. They will suffer the consequences." She laughs menacingly.

Eli looked at her as if she has turned from a nice, elegent lady to a witch.
What have I done? What will she do to them?