Chapter 12 >0<

What will she do to them?

Eli was pacing back and forth in his room, thinking about the consenquences that will befall onto Aesop. Naib and Martha were with him, looking at each other as if they had done something wrong.

"So what did The Host say?" Martha asked. "She didn't tell me.. All she did was laughing maniacally in her office." Eli cried. "Look bro, I know you did something wrong but that doesn't mean you have to not forgive yourself."

Eli looked at Naib with concern and anger. "What have I done? I regretted doing this. I guess I was desperate to seperate the both of them in which I didn't know that will cost my friendship with him."

Martha pat Eli on the shoulder. "You should apologize to him. I think he would forgive you." Eli shook his head. "I can't. You saw what happened to Naib. He punched him directly in his face! I was the next target on his list."

Martha sighed. "If you don't apologize, Aesop would never forgive you. You know that you did something wrong and you are not willing to say sorry. Eli, please understand. You-" Eli closed her mouth. "I-I j-just..." He then fell to the ground with tears. "I am sorry...A-Aesop..." he muttered.

With Aesop,..

Aesop was lying on his lover's bed, crying non-stop for the past few hours. Joseph saw his red face and swollen eyes. He knew he had to settle this.

"Love, you know that our relationship is in danger, right? Why not we try to escape from the manor? That way we can be together in peace with no rules." Aesop looked at him and nodded. He was willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of this relationship.

"B-But babe,... the Host now knows about it and we will be punished for this..." "I know we just got to find a way to avoid being punished." Joseph sighed and looked at him like his words meant nothing. "But there isn't any way we can avoid being punished, is there?" Joseph looked at him with doubt.

"Well, since we are still here, let me tell you my past story then. Would you like to know?" Aesop eyes widened and adjusted himself beside his lover, lying on his lap. (Joseph's past story will be in another chapter)

As he finished, Aesop realized that he had gone through a rough patch and still manage to find love somewhere. "I am lucky to find you and let you into my life, love." He smiled. "Yeah, same here." Then Joseph leaned in to kiss him. Aesop leaned in too to let their lips meet. Soon, they fell asleep.

With the Host,..

Jack went to meet the Host as he was called to do so. As he entered the room, it was chilly in there. There were heavy mists, floating around. Then he saw a bird which flew in and landed on a chair.

"You called me, miss? What do you want?" The Host laughed. "I want nothing of you. But I do need you to do me a favor." Her voice was harsh and yet there was a hint of softness in between. Jack then walked closer. "What is it?" I don't like where this is going.

"I am going to need you to kinda kill the embalmer for me. You have killed many people in your past life, didn't you?" Jack nodded slightly. "But that doesn't mean that I have to kill him to satisfy your wants, miss. I had left that life behind me."

The Host then lifted Jack up and choked him a little bit. "Sir Ripper, do as I say or harm will befall onto the Mercenary." Jack gasped. "W-What do you mean? I-I don't have any connections with him." The Host chuckled. "What do you mean by 'no connection with him?' I have my ways, getting infomation about the happenings in the manor."

Jack was struggling as he was losing air. At his last breath he said, "A-Alright f-fine. B-But j-just d-don't harm Mercenary." The Host then let go of Jack and he started coughing. "Luckily you chose the right choice." Jack then asked "Since you are powerful, why don't you do it yourself?" She looked at him with a queen's face. "Darling, I will interfere if this goes wrong but I wouldn't want to injure others here."

Jack left without saying a word. For my relationship with Naib, I would have to take risks to hurt my close friend.

Back with Aesop,..

He woke up in a daze. He dreamt of what might befall on the both of them. He tried to shake the thought off but couldn't so he woke Joseph up. "Babe? Wake up we need to talk." He shook him hard till he woke up.

"Ugh...what are you doing up so early? You got a problem, love?" "Yeah...I had a dream, a dream of how are we going to be punished for our actions." Joseph kissed him on his forehead. "Jack also had a relationship, with Mercenary. Pretty sure the Host knows it by now." "O-Oh ok... Can I just hug you just in case we get seperated for good?" "Sure, love" They hugged each other tight with tears in their eyes.

Then the announcer's voice was heard "Everyone please get ready. There will be a match in 10 minutes."

"Looks like I have to go back. See you, Jos." "See you too, Aesop." Then he opened his camera and went back into the survivors' manor.

As he got back, his room was being neatly tidied up. They must have done this. Emily came running into his room. "AESOP! THERE YOU ARE!! C'MON!!" Aesop hurriedly grab his case and ran down to the dining room.

Everyone was gathered there. He saw Eli, Naib and Martha. They made eye-contact but he refused to look at them. Eli almost broke down but luckily he held back. Emily stood up and said, "Alright guys, the selected survivors will be Coordinator, Embalmer, Prisoner and Prospecter. Good luck!!"

The four survivors left the room to go to the lobby. Martha went up to Aesop and said "You know Eli made some bad choices while doing it. He wanted to make-up with you." He looked at her with doubt. "I don't think I would be ready to forgive him yet." Martha sighed and there was slience till they got to the lobby.

With the hunters',

Michiko was calling the hunters over for a meeting. "Hey hey, guys settle down" They all quiet down as they saw Xie ready to shut them up like before. "Ok so the hunter chosen would be Jack. Good luck!!"

Jack stood up, got ready his claws and went to the lobby. Embalmer, I hope you are ready.