Chapter 16 (The Finale) •.•

After The Host left the manor, the four leaders discussed about the rules.

"Ok, let's start. So we will be having meetings like this at least twice a month." Michiko said. "Also, let's talk about the rules. We have to make some modifications to them. These rules are just too secure. How did we even get through this??" The rest of them shrugged. "Alright, I have one. We can remove the so-called most important rule. No relationship into everyone has their own freewill to love and mix around." The rest agreed. "And we can allow others to go in and out of the manor like out, out of the manor. We should enjoy our lives like normal people. Not being cooped in the manor like animals."

The others had added in their own suggestions. Afterwards the rules were finalize. The leaders went to tell everyone the good news. The others were all happy and proud of the leaders they chose. So now their lives have the freedom to move about the world but their hearts are still in the manor.

5 months had passed by and there were lots of events going on.

Fan and Xie were dating (kinda incest but still imma add it in). Michiko became a performer and a model together with Mary. A lot of people kept asking them whether they were dating, both of them shook their heads. "No no, we are just really close." "Yep, deal with it!" Eli and Emma were partially dating, but not official. Norton and Mike just manage to get along. The others went on to enjoy their freedom. As for Joseph and Aesop,...

Joseph brought Aesop to his favourite place, the Desaulniers Mansion. It brought memories to him. Him and Claude will always run around in the yard. They would paint and draw in Claude's bedroom. They would gaze along the stars at night in the balcony. He specially brought Aesop to his room.

"Wow, these are amazing. Did you draw those?" Aesop said while admiring the paintings. "Yes, together with my brother. Come on let me bring you to the balcony." Aesop followed him and took a deep breath of fresh air. "This is relaxing." "It is." "And Aesop, I would like to ask you something.." "Sure, what is it?"

Joseph kneeled down on one knee, took out a ring box and said, "Love, you mean the world to me. My life would never be complete without you. Would you marry me?" He cried with joy and quickly replied "Yes! I would love to marry you!" He took out the ring and placed into his finger. Then he hugged him and kissed him right on the lips. Afterwards, they decided to tell the others about the good news.

They took a taxi back to the manor. Michiko was there to greet them. "Hey guys! Welcome back!" Then she caught a glimpse of something shiny on Aesop's finger. "Hold up, wait a minute, are you guys-" They both nodded. Michiko screamed with joy. "Congrats!! Allow me to spread the news throughout the manor." Before long everyone has got the news of their engagement. As they pass down the garden, everyone who were there congratulated them.

"I want to be the flowergirl!!" Emma cried. "I want to be the wedding planner!!" Michiko added. Soon everyone is wanting to be in-charge of the wedding. Joseph settled them down. "Alright alright, cool down guys. We still haven't buy or prepared anything yet." "I WILL DO IT!" Mary shouted.
"ME TOO!" Michiko piped in. Aesop broke a cold sweat. "Babe, this is getting frustrating. Can you please tell them to hold on? I am feeling anxious." He stood behind Joseph. Joseph then shouted, "ALRIGHT ENOUGH!" Everyone quiet down. "Aesop and I will plan out everything by tonight. Those lucky ones will get to be the best man for the survivors and hunters respectively. Also the ones who will be in-charge of the wedding. The others will be guests. Tomorrow morning I will announce everything." They all nodded and went back to their rooms, excited about the event.

The next day,

Everyone was up and early to know who were the ones in-charge. They all were in the survivors' manor. Joseph and Aesop had prepared everything last night. "Ok everybody. I hope you are ready." "The wedding planner will be Michiko and Mary. The food receptionists will be Fan and Xie. The clothing will be Vera and Magaretha. The priestess will be Fiona." Then Aesop added. "The ones being best man are Jack, Hastur and Leo. For survivors, they are Naib, Norton, Martha and Edgar. Also the flowergirl will be Emma and the ringboy will be Robbie."

After the meeting, they all went to prepare for the ceremony. In a few days time, they were all ready. The venue is at the Desaulniers Mansion. The guests and those in-charge were ready start the ceremony. Joseph arrived after everyone has settled down. He was wearing a tuxedo but instead of a blazer, he wore a black coat. Not long after, the music started. He saw his husband-to-be walking down the isle together with Emma and Robbie. Fiona then said, "Today, we shall celebrate the love between two people, Joseph and Aesop. Joseph, do you take him as your wedded husband?" He smiled at him and placed the ring on Aesop's finger. "I do." "Do you, Aesop take him as your beloved?" He smiled back and placed the other ring on Joseph. "I do." "Now you may kiss the groom." As they both kissed, the others shouted with joy.

Michiko handed Aesop a box. "For your wedding gift." Aesop opened the box and saw a white turtle-neck sweater. "Is this like Joseph's?" "Yep comfy as well. He told me to make it for you. So do you like it?" "Yes, of course. Thank you!"

The wedding dinner is as great as the wedding ceremony. The dishes Fan and Xie had prepared were delicious and satisfying. They all enjoyed themselves as the night was young. It was by midnight then everyone went back, tired but happy.

The newly wedded couple decided to stay in the manor and enjoyed the rest their life alongside with their friends.

A few years later,

There were a few newly wedded couples in the manor. Jack just got married to Naib. Also Norton and Mike. They were all happy about their lives being free.

Recently, Aesop just gave birth to a baby boy (Idk how. Just use your imagination). They named him Josie after Joseph because he looks exactly like him. He had deep blue eyes and soft, fair skin like the father. He is happy for Aesop who had to go through the tough times. He was there to support him and wanted to bring their son to his family's mansion one day.

The End...

---------------------------------------------------

It isn't really the end just yet. There's still one more page. Come on!