Chapter 10 ^w^

I am running out of ideas for story title fml. Sorry though. Happy reading!

For the past few months, both Aesop and Joseph have their time together happily. Luckily no one knew about the relationship other than Michiko. For the record, she has proven to be reliable and heart-warming.

One day, everything changed. The survivors started to notice Aesop's weird behavior. He keeps on waking up at night without a reason. Eli took the matter into his own gloved hands.

Naib together with Martha wanted to help out as well. Eli thought about it and finally agreed. Three of them were planning out on how to get Aesop to confess. Eli came up with a plan which will require cooperation.

He doesn't know how it will turn out to be for him.

"Eli, are you sure? I mean if your suspicions get in the way of your friendship then it might not turn out great..." Martha said with doubt.

"Yes, I am sure this will make Aesop confess. After all, we are his closest friends, right?" asked Eli.

"Yeah, alright. Just hope that you are right about this." "Stop worrying. He wouldn't find out." Three of them all agreed to carry out Eli's plan.

I just hope it turns out great.

Aesop then was in his room, embalming his miniature dolls. "This will look perfect on you. Aren't I right, Jos?"

"Yeah, it will look perfect on me." Aesop was shocked to hear the voice and turned around to see someone sitting on his bed."Joseph!"

"Hey, I just used my camera. Anyways, how many dolls did you embalm?"

"Only a few. It takes quite some time to make it look lifelike, you know?"

"I know. Seemingly you did mine as if I never left the room."

"It does?" Joseph stood up from the bed and went over to Aesop.

He kissed his forehead and said, "Come on, dear. Can you give me what I want?" Aesop looked at him and smiled.

"What do you want anyway? Haven't I given you your wants?"

"You have. Just lean in~" He leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Aesop wanted to let go but Joseph wouldn't let him. He clutched onto his face to make the kiss last longer. After a few minutes he let go of his face.

"Did you enjoy it?" His face turned red. "It was nice." He smiled.

Then the announcer's voice boomed all over the manor. "Everyone, get ready. There will be a match in 15 minutes. The selected ones will be known respectively."

"Looks like I have to go. I hope you are on the match."

"You too. Bye." Aesop hugged him tightly and Joseph disappeared into the photo world.

"Aesop! Come down here! We are going to know who has been selected." Naib shouted. "Ok coming" He hid the camera into his closet and ran down to the living room where everyone gathered.

There were lots of chattering among the survivors, guessing who were selected. "Alright settle down." Emily said. They still continued talking. "HEY ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP AND LET HER SPEAK!" Vera shouted angryily. Then everyone quiet down.

"Thanks, Vera. Anyways, here are the one selected for the match; Eli, Naib, Aesop and Vera."

"Do we know who the hunter is?" "No, we aren't allowed to know who the hunter is till the match begins." Vera sighed.

"Well, let's go and get ready for the match." Eli winked at Naib. Naib chuckled. And they went to the lobby.

Over at the hunters',

"Alright guys, be quiet. Let me speak." The hunters didn't bother about Michiko. Then Xie stood up "GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHE IS TRYING TO SPEAK."

"Thanks, Xie. Ok, the hunter selected is Photographer. Good luck, Jos!"

"Can I know my targets?" "Sure, they are seer, mercenary, perfumer and embalmer."

Joseph's eyes widened. He is going to be there. "Ok everyone, dismissed!" Michiko then walked up to me and said, "Jos, you can't spare anyone."

"Wait why?"

"Rules are rules. You can't be biased like that."

"Alright fine" I am sorry, Aesop. This time I can't spare you.

All of the selected characters have gone to the lobby. From there, they got ready and were teleported to Arms Factory.

The match has started. Naib found Eli and went decoding together. Then the camera snapped. They weren't ready so they hoped for the best.

"Hey Eli, are gonna carry out the plan?"

"Yes, you go and find the hunter. I will find Aesop."

"Alright." Then they went their seperate ways.

By the time the camera world closed, they found out that Vera got knocked down and was tied to the rocket chair. They were ready to sacrifice her so they didn't rescue her the entire time.

Naib found Joseph as he went into the photo world. He used his elbow pads and caught up with him. "Hey there, hunter." He stopped.

"What do you want?" He got ready to lift his sword up. "Before you hit me, I just want you to know that some of us know about the love affair." He froze and lowered his sword. "Wait what do you mean?"

"We know it already, hunter. Just finish the match and don't bother Aesop any longer. If you don't, I will report this to the Host."

He was slient. His face was filled with anger and his hands turned into fists. With one blow, mercenary was down and was tied to the rocket chair. Before he got shot up, he said "Mark my words, hunter. It will happen if you keep this up."

Meanwhile with Eli,

He tried finding Aesop everywhere but failed. Suddenly he remembered having Popo and asked her to find Aesop. With luck, he found him decoding nearby.

He ran as fast as he could before the hunter comes around. "Hey Aesop!" He called out.

Aesop turned around to find Eli, running towards him. "Hey Eli..."

"Don't mind me saying this but we know about your relationship. With a hunter"

Aesop gasped. "W-What d-do you m-mean?" "Come on spill it, Aesop!"
He looked at Eli with anger. "SHUT UP ELI!" he shouted and ran away.

Eli didn't realized that photographer was behind him and got terror shocked. In the end, he got send back to the manor.

Aesop was running away from very camera he could find. After a while, he found himself face to face with the photographer. Joseph lifted his sword to hit Aesop and incapacitate him.

"I-I am sorry, dear. I was left with no choice." he whispered before Aesop got shot up.

After the match, both Naib and Eli were happy about themselves while Aesop immediately ran towards his room with tears in his eyes.

Joseph, on the other hand, was feeling gulity about what he has done. He too cried while going up the stairs, heading to his room.

They both thought:
How did they find out about our relationship?