Chapter 14 :/

What does she have in mind?

The hunters were all wondering what will the doctor do or what she will tell them. They all looked at each other and planned to meet her the next day.

Aesop was still out cold on the bed. His heartbeat was normal but the wound made him weak to even sit up. Joseph was sitting beside him, hoping that he would wake up and they could have their time again. "When can you wake up, love? I miss you..." Three drops of tears fell from his eyes. Suddenly, Aesop's hand flinched. He was surprised and said "A-Aesop? You there?"

Aesop could bearly open his eyes but he managed to smile in front of him. Joseph cried with joy and smiled back at him. "You are awake!" He said. Aesop weakly responded, "H-How l-long h-have I-I been o-out..?" "For at least a few months.." He then looked down at his wound. "Huh? What is all of this?" "Have you forgotten? Jack-" he stopped himself.

"J-Jack? What do you mean?" "It seems like you have forgotten what has happened..." Joseph looked at him, grabbed his hand and said "I don't think it really matters now. As long as you are here, you always make my day." He smiled and tried to sit up. "Ow...but I am ok.." He finally manages to sit up and hug him. "I missed you too~" "It's getting late. I am just going to leave now." He stood up was ready to leave. Aesop quickly grabbed his hand and said, "Please...don't leave... Stay here, with me. I feel more comfortable when you are around." He nodded and settle himself beside him, combing his hair till both of them fell asleep.

The next day,...

Michiko got up the earliest and was ready to meet the doctor at the other side. She looked at the clock: 7:00a.m. No one is up yet. I might as well go for a morning jog. She got ready and went to the garden.

As she arrived, she saw Mercenary and Seer both up and were sitting on the bench, chit-chatting. She went over and greeted them. Both of them saw her and smiled. "Hey, merc, seer. Why are you both up so early?" Naib replied, "For the past few months, we can't sleep properly after the incident. We tried to apologize to Aesop but he wouldn't forgive us." Eli then spoke up, "Yeah, he is still out till now. Emily hasn't told us anything about when he is about to wake up." Michiko nodded and sat down with them. "By the way, since we already met like this, you guys can just call me Michiko." "You can call us by our names too since we are good with each other. Call me Naib and he is Eli."

Three of them talked all morning till the others are up. Then Fan called, "Hey, Michi! Come on, let's go and get ready!" "We can still see you in your jogging outfit." Xie added. "Okok coming! Looks like I have to go. You guys go too. It has been a long time, try to apologize to him." They both nodded and they went their seperate ways.

A few minutes later, the hunters went over to the other side. Emily greeted them as soon as they arrived. "Welcome. Please take yours seats in the dining room." They all went in and took their place.

The survivors and hunters sat opposing each other. This is awkward. They thought. Emily then banged on the table to get everyone's attention.

"Alright alright, settle down. I have invited the hunters as well to discuss about the actions The Ripper has done to Aesop." The survivors started yelling at Jack. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF HE DOESN'T MAKE IT, I WILL KILL YOU!" Norton shouted. "YEAH, YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED FAR WORSE THAN AESOP! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" Kevin added. The others threw insults at his face. Mary had enough.

"SHUT IT! ALL OF YOU SURVIVORS! WE HUNTERS HAVE BEEN SUFFERING AS WELL!" The survivors quiet down and looked confused. "We haven't been ourselves lately, didn't you realised? We aren't allowed to give deep injuries like this." Vera spoke up, "Then what's up with you guys and us? We can't take the injuries anymore." "And we can take this torture anymore. Someone has been controlling us." They realised and nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Bloody Queen. Well I had a clue on who has been behind this." "Who is it?" Emma asked curiously. "I think it was The Host.." "What?! That's impossible! She has been nice to us from the start!" Demi added. Emily continued, "I know but can't you see what is wrong here? The hunters know well the rights and wrongs. We also know that too.." Naib stood up, "I think I know why The Host had been doing this to us.." Eli tugged his hoodie and mouthed "Don't". "I have to.." he mouthed back. "Why?" Robbie asked.

"There's has been a hunter-survivor relationship going on.." "It's us..." Joseph said, holding Aesop by the hand. Naib and Eli's eyes widened. He is awake.. "We both heard you from upstairs and wanted to apologize for getting you guys into so much trouble.." They all were puzzled. "H-Hey, Naib, Eli.. I hope we are ok.." Naib rushed to Aesop, hugging him. "Oh shit, bro. You are awake!!" Eli ran as well. "We didn't think you would wake up at this time around." Aesop smiled at them. "Well...at least we are ok."

Michiko looked at Joseph and asked him to go over and sit down. He nodded. "Hey, why don't go and sit down as well, love?" "Ok..." Then Emily spoke up, "Let me ask you two, why did you even agree on being together despite the fact that it is against the rules??" Joseph replied, "I know it has been a rule, but both of us fell for each other at first sight. We tried to prevent it but can we stop this feeling of love?" "I am sure you guys also have your own likes, right?" Aesop added.

All were slient. Then Naib said, "I have a confession to make.. To be honest, with you guys, I have been in a relationship with Jack.." "Wait, really?! The heck man, I thought you were in love with Norton." José said. "WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT?!" Naib scolded. "I don't know I just guess.." "Well, aren't you in love with Kevin, José?" "I-I..." Kevin then looked at him, "Is it true?" "Y-Yes..." His face blushed and he went over to kiss him. "He's mine now. If you touch him, I will lasso you to the hunter."

Emily then said, "Ok, that's was random.. anyways since this has been up for quite a long time, how about we try to give the Host a taste of her own medicine?" Everyone in the room exchange glances and agreed. "Now we need a plan.." Joseph stood up and said, "I have one!" "What is it?" "Ok, this is how it is going to be..." He told everyone the plan he had in mind. It is risky but they all are willing to do it. They decided to carry out the plan a few days later.