Who is she?

(Infinite's P.O.V)
After my encounter with that wolf,I couldn't stop thinking of her.She wasn't even afraid of me,she didn't even seem to know who I was.ME!The same one who got rid of this world's little blue savior.I went to the Doctor's computer and looked for any data about her.'Scarlett the Wolf' appeared on screen with a picture of her.I blushed lightly at the sight of her.The picture didn't show her face,but the same mask she was wearing during our encounter.I pulled up her file and began to read it.
"Scarlett the Wolf,Born on May 3rd approximately 20 years ago.Parents;Both Deceased at age 2,taken in by orphanage but ran away at age 5.Spent the remainder of her years in the forest;Place of residence is unknown.At age 18,assembled a team known as "The Wispon Warriors".Consists of the following;Herself,Brittle (Bolts) the Hedgehog,Jay the Bird,Dynamite the Dog,Drew the Bear,Violet the Cat,and Ryder the Rabbit.She is seen to them as either an older sister or a mother.Love Interests;No one."
I stopped reading and was very intrigued.Seems she's learn to survive all on her own ever since she was a little pup.What mainly caught my attention is how her "Warriors" all seemed to be different species and yet they see her as a older sister or a mother.I read a little more before finishing,she also appears to have super speed and agility,makes sense for her being a wolf.She didn't seem to be a part of the resistance...yet she hasn't exactly submitted to Dr.Eggman.I don't know why but as soon as I saw her back in the city...I felt a sort of connection and now...It feels stronger.I just want to be by her,see her again,hear her again.
...
I

WANT

HER