Are you like HIM?

(Nobody P.O.V)
About a month has passed since the incident with Infinite.Scarlett went to bed after that and hasn't waken up since,leaving Bolts in charge.(Pun not intended).Tails convinced Bolts to have The Wispon Warriors join the resistance,as they could help take care of them and Scarlett.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
"I'm telling you,She is gonna be ok!" I heard the sound of a girl,she sounded high pitched and young,yet feisty.I opened my eyes to find that I was laying on bed in some kind of infirmary. 'This isn't HQ' I thought while getting up.I glanced down at my chest to find a gem,it was attached to me and looked almost identically to the one Infinite had on himself.I looked into a nearby mirror and saw myself.I almost looked unrecognizable!My white markings were a scarlet red,my hair grew out but It was now long and white with red in the front.I remember having short black hair.I also noticed my mask was on the table near my bed so I quickly put it on,along with my shoes.I walked out the door,adjusting my gloves.I glanced up to see a bunch of people;A pink hedgehog with a red dress and matching boots,a crocodile with headphones and a golden chain,a purplish pink chameleon with a yellow horn,a little bee kid,a red echidna with white gloves,a sliver hedgehog with glowing blue gloves,a blue hedgehog with red high tops,and a black hedgehog who looked almost identical to the blue one.They were all talking to my squad and Tails.Suddenly the blue hedgehog spotted me. "Hey isn't that the wolf you guys keep in the infirmary?" He said while pointing at me.They all suddenly turned to me. "SCAR!!!" My entire squad shouted in unison before they all tackled me into a hug. "Guys—Cant!—BREATHE!" I said while holding my breath.They all looked at each other before getting off of me.The blue hedgehog zoomed over to me in a flash and helped me up. "So you're the Scarlett these guys won't stop talking about." He said smiling. "That would be me-Gh!" I winced and put my hand on the gem that was attached to me. "Woah you okay there?" He asked ready to support me if I passed out. "Yeah...I'm fine...just could go for a burger,I'm starving".As soon as I finished my sentence the gem on my chest started glowing and a double cheeseburger fazed into my hand out of nowhere,still fresh.Everyone's eyes filled with shock,including mine!I looked at it and then quickly took off my mask,devouring it.I pushed my mask back into place.Everyone's eyes were on me. "Um..." I scratched the back of my head,I couldn't help but feel awkward.The red echidna walked over to me "Sonic,you said that the person who defeated you had a gem on their chest.." he started. "Woah pal.I have never even SEEN this guy" I interrupted,I know I was coming off defensive but I will not be accused for something I didn't do. "Relax Knuckles,this isn't the person,they were a guy anyways.Plus he had a mask covering his whole face" The hedgehog named Sonic stated. "Wait...Did he fly?Happened to have a yellow eye,and this tall?" I asked while holding my hand up to about Infinite's height. "Yeah,exactly!Wait how did you know?" Sonic said while crossing his arms. "Scar has a boyfriend matching that description" Drew said.Everyone gasped and looked at me,I even got a few glares. "NOT my boyfriend!"I stated,Bright red under my mask.The silver hedgehog crossed his arms "But you are associated with him...Don't know if we can trust you." he stated. "Hey,If you cant trust Scarlett then you can forget about having The Warriors in this resistance" Bolts said,wispon in hand. "Bolts down." I said,stepping forward. "If he doesn't trust me,It's his decision.I am a stranger after all.".Bolts put her Wispon away and glared at the Silver hedgehog. "I think it's better if I go." I stated while grabbing my wispon off the table top.I suddenly started levitating and the silver hedgehog hog had his hands pointed at me. "Sorry,but if you have information,we can't allow you to leave." He said. "Not to mention we don't know if your like him" he said.The black hedgehog looked at me with a look of seriousness.

"Are you like him?"