Now we match

(Nobody's P.O.V)
A few days days,little over a week have past since Tails met the warriors.Bolts and Tails both bonded a lot over inventing thing,Bolts even offered to help fix Omega!Ryder and Jay we're both surprised when Tails told them about the Tornado.Ryder was amazed when he saw it,Jay was too nervous but did monitor them from the ground.Drew helped Tails when it came figuring out what fuel sources to use and what metals would be good for inventing.Him and Violet bonded over keeping things orderly and shiny.However,He never really bonded with Scarlett,not like she was around much for him too.Though he was sad,he really wanted to make friends with her,maybe even introduce them to his friends. "Hello?" Tails said flying in.Scarlett was relaxing on the couch,she didn't have her mask on for once,revealing an X shaped scar just under her left eye.Scarlett noticed him and quickly put her mask back on. "What happened to your face?!" Tails exclaimed worriedly."It's Nothing.Its been there for years" Scarlett said before getting up.She then went into her room.Scarlett's room was painted black with Red markings to match her white ones,She had a bed neatly made in the corner with black covers and blood red pillows,A red and white bookshelf against the wall filled with different kinds of daggers and a red curved bladed sword with a black hilt.She also had a desk with a map of Mobius.Scarlett went to her white wardrobe with black doors and opened it.'Well,maybe I could try wearing something else today'She thought.Scarlett then an outfit and put it on.

Scarlett then an outfit and put it on

She went back out to find Drew and Tails talking

She went back out to find Drew and Tails talking.Drew looked over at her, "Where you off to Scar?Tails was about to take us to meet this guy named Knuckles."He said getting up. "I'm going for a run,I need to clear my head." Scarlett said before rushing out.Drew looked at a table and saw that Scarlett left her wispon. "Crud,hope she doesn't run into trouble" Drew said,crossing his arms.

Meanwhile

(Infinite's P.O.V)
I was standing on the rooftop of a building,watching all the destruction,admiring the fear in people's eyes.The terror was delicious. "Get away you stupid bots!" I heard a voice scream.I recognized that voice instantly.Scarlett.I flew towards the direction of her voice and saw her below me,fighting off about 15 bots with an old pipe. 'Why isn't she using her weapon?' I thought while pushing my mask back into place.A bot then blasted her to the ground and started approaching her.I teleported behind the bots and used the Phantom ruby to obliterate them.Nobody touches what's MINE.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I opened my eyes to see that all the bots were destroyed,and standing behind their scraps was Infinite!He saved me?For some reason I couldn't help but blush under my mask.He then walked towards me and held out his hand. "You alright my dear?" He asked.I looked away from him but then took his hand,getting up. "Uh Yeah...Thanks" I said scratching the back of my head.I then noticed we never let go of each other's hand.I quickly pulled my hand away. "I should probably get going now,I have my squad to get back too" I turned to leave then suddenly everything turned a tint of red again like the last time.I then floated into Infinite's arms and carried me bridal style.I was a blushing mess under my mask! "Did ya miss me?Scarlett?~" He said pretty slyly.

(Nobody's P.O.V)
Infinite was floating in the middle of the city,holding Scarlett in his arms,admiring her.Suddenly a wire shot past them.Infinite looked up as Tails swung and kicked him. "GAH!" Infinite exclaimed before dropping Scarlett.Scarlett screamed before Drew used his wispon and caught her. "You ok Scar?!" He said as Tails flew down. "I'm fine,I was never in danger!" Scarlett exclaimed.Infinite fixed his mask and looked down.His eyes filled with rage as he saw Drew holding his beloved.He growled in pure hate for the Orange Bear. "Get.Your.Hands.off.HER" Infinite demanded.They all looked up at him.Infinite then used the power of the phantom ruby to make them all float.He punched Drew down to the ground and took Scarlett back into his arms. "Woah!Woah!" Tails send before flying on his own.Everything went back to normal and Tails flew down to check on Drew. "Infinite why did you-" Scarlett was then cut off by Infinite,who was holding a gem extremely similar to the phantom.

The gem then attached to Scarlett's upper chest and a tint of scarlet appeared across everything,just as if Infinite had used with the Phantom Ruby

The gem then attached to Scarlett's upper chest and a tint of scarlet appeared across everything,just as if Infinite had used with the Phantom Ruby.Infinite then teleported her down to the ground and looked down at her,Tails and Drew. "There we are,my dear"
Infinite state with a chuckle

"Now we match~"