She's nothing like him

(Nobody P.O.V)
A few days have passed since Scarlett woke up.Everyone but Amy,Charmy and Sonic as well as Tails and The Warriors have been watching her every move.Scarlett felt like a prisoner even though she was never locked up.Scarlett was putting a boot on when Shadow walked in.

Scarlett was putting a boot on when Shadow walked in

"And where are you off to?" Shadow said while crossing his arms and leaning on a wall

"And where are you off to?" Shadow said while crossing his arms and leaning on a wall. "I was going to take a walk around" Scarlett replied while getting up. "Not while I'm here you're not" Shadow replied stepping in front of her. "What is with you guys and keeping me here!I told you all I know!" Scarlett replied. "You haven't explained why you where that mask." Shadow stated. "I have a scar on my face." Scarlett said while crossing her arms.Shadow didn't seem to believe her until she took off her mask for a brief moment. "...How'd you get it" Shadow asked with a bit more concern...this was new. "I don't remember,happened when I was a kid." Scarlett replied with little care. "...Well at least you shared more information about yourself.But you still can't leave.".This enraged Scarlett and the gem on her chest seemed to react to it. "UGH!I WISH I WAS OUT AND BACK IN MY FOREST!" Scarlett screamed while putting her hands on her head.A strange sound suddenly occurred as a tint of scarlet red flashed as she disappeared.Shadow's eyes filled with shock as he ran out to everyone. "SCARLETT IS GONE!" He shouted;Which got everyone's attention.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in my sleeping quarters but instead in front of a lake in the same familiar forest I grew up in.I smiled a bit under my mask and sat down.I slowly took off my mask and felt the nice cool breeze on my face,which felt especially good on my scar.I sat there for what felt like hours,taking in the peace and quiet and just enjoying one of my favorite places.My ears then twitched,as I felt like I was being watched when suddenly an arm covered my eyes and another wrapped around my waist pulling me into whoever was there. "Hello My Dear~" I heard a familiar voice say. "I-Infinite?" I said,I didn't try to fight back cause I knew he would overpower me and since I didn't have my sword or wispon,I would lose for sure. "You're correct" He said into my ear.I then couldn't feel my feet touching the ground at all. "Infinite what are you doing?!" I tried to shake his arm off my face but it didn't budge. "I'm taking you with me,My Dear" he said very slyly.Suddenly there was a sound of plane propellers. "Take this!" I heard the sound of Sonic's voice.

(Nobody's P.O.V)
Sonic jumped off a wing of The Tornado,which Ryder and Tails were flying,and spin dashed Infinite.Infinite got knocked back,causing him to drop Scarlett.Scarlett screamed as she started falling.Shadow ran and jumped up off a rock with his chaos emerald. "CHAOS CONTROL!" He shouted before teleporting up and catching Scarlett,who held onto his neck as her held her bridal style.Silver used his telekinesis to get them safely to the ground.Scarlett let go of Shadow and looked up to see if they were ok.Infinite then used the Phantom ruby to summon two cannons which shot at the Tornado causing Ryder to fall out. "RYDER!!" Scarlett screamed and dashed up a cliff.Silver and Shadow watched in shock as Scarlett ran,She was nearly as fast as Sonic!Scarlett then flipped off a rock launching herself up and she caught Ryder in a hug.She then used a wire attack to latch onto a tree branch and swung down,practically water skiing on the lake and reaching land.She looked at Ryder,resting her hands on his shoulders. "Are you ok?!You scared me half to death!" She said. "Yeah I'm okay" he said with a small laugh. "It's not funny!I could've lost you!" She said hugging him.Everyone ran over.Amy smiled and walked to Scarlett,resting a hand on her shoulder. "Now does that seem like something Infinite would do?" She said with a smirk.
Knuckles nodded in agreement, "Looks to me she is nothing like him." He stared with a thumbs up.