Do I love him?

(Sonic's P.O.V)
After celebrating Scarlett's return;We all decided to get moved into our new houses...which was a little bit of a challenge to convince Scarlett to move back with civilization. "Cmon Scarletttt" Tails pleaded "You can't just live in the woods if you wanna stay with us". "It's not that.I've been in the woods since forever" Scarlett said while looking out near the forest. "Cmon Scarlett,This could be a way to get to know us better and we can learn about you;Plus I promise to find a house by the woods for you" I stated.She looked at me and raised an eyebrow "You swear?" She said.I put my hand on my heart and raised my other hand, "Hedgehog's Honor" I stated.She sighed but finally agreed.It took us all a while to decide who she would stay with since she didn't really bond with anyone and we already set up who goes with who;Dyna,Amy,Rouge and Violet would be in one house;Me,Knuckles,Tails and Drew would be in one;Ryder,Jay,and Silver with another;Espio,Vector,Charmy and Bolts in the next and Shadow would be alone. "Maybe she can live in an attic?" Charmy suggested. "No,She deserves a room too" Bolts objected. "For crying out loud;She'll stay with me you idiots" Shadow said.Everyone looked at him. "What." He glared at us. "You WANT to be house buddies with her" I said raising an eyebrow. "She's tough and kinda like me,so I won't be a complete waste of my space,besides we don't know if she would go all wild wolf again" he stated with shrugging.Scarlett agreed to move in with Shadow and we all got settled in.

(Shadow's P.O.V)
After Faker and the others left,it was only me and Scarlett.She didn't seem interested in talking to me which I could live with...but I wanna know what happened when she got captured. "So Guess we're house mates" I said,looking at her. "Guess so.I'll be in my room" she said before going into her bedroom.I knew she was kind of like like me but I didn't know she was THAT much like me!I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose.This could be a while.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I looked around my new room.It had red velvet colored walls with white rims,my bed was in a corner of the room,it has silky black covers and white pillows and a red frame,it has a black dresser that has a small tree planted in it,a black beanbag chair,red floors,a vanity set and red lights on the ceiling.I walked to my window and opened it.It was late at night,most people were sleeping...but I never was one for wasting the night away.I quickly changed my clothes,since I didn't feel like wearing a skirt while running,or really wearing a skirt at all mostly.

I quickly changed my clothes,since I didn't feel like wearing a skirt while running,or really wearing a skirt at all mostly

I let my hair down and threw on my leather jacket.I fixed the laces on my boots and opened the window.I slowly slipped out.I scaled the roof of the house and slid down a nearby street light.I ran through the city,it felt so peaceful at night.It looked so beautiful...I ran up a building and sat on the ledge.I stared at the moon and my thoughts slowly trailed off. 'This would be nice with Infinite' I thought while staring at the stars.I suddenly blushed bright red and the ends of my ears turned red too.WHAT THE HELL?!Do....

Do I love him?