Truth

(Nobody's P.O.V)
Everyone was looking for Shadow.It's been 3 days and still no sign of him.Sonic started to get worried...Him and Shadow never really saw eye to eye but he DID care about him. "Guys,if Shadow really was somewhere,wouldn't he have just used his emerald to come back?" Scarlett said while stretching back on the couch. "Guess you're right...but still this isn't like Shadow to just vanish and not say anything to us,even if he just tells Rouge" Sonic said while scratching his head.Violet then came in with Shadow's Chaos Emerald. "Guys!Look what I found in my drawers!" She said.Knuckles took the emerald and studied it with Drew. "This is no ordinary emerald...It's bigger and shinier,not to mention brighter in color" Drew said. "This is Shadow's Emerald!" Knuckles exclaimed.Scarlett got up and went to Violet,resting her hand on Violet's shoulder. "Violet had no reason to even have a problem with Shadow,I don't see Violet having a reason get rid of Shadow." Scarlett stated. "You do..." Espio said while walking over.Scarlett pushed Violet behind her and narrowed her eyes. "What?" Scarlett said in a totally different tone of voice...it was intimidating. "I'm a member of the Chaotix Detective Agency,and everyone here has gotten to know Shadow well enough or has never had a problem with Shadow.That is...except for you." Espio stated as he pointed right at Scarlett.Everyone looked at Scarlett as she just stood there.Scarlett sighed and rested her hand on her Ruby.After a moment of no talking,Scarlett suddenly summoned her wispon with the ruby and pointed it at Espio. "BURST!" She screamed as an explosion fired,knocking Espio into a wall.She then zoomed out,being chased by everyone.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I didn't know where I was running too...but I knew I had to get far!I skidded to a stop at the edge of a cliff.I turned and pointed my wispon at everyone...It was killing me to look into their eyes,...especially Ryder. "Scarlett just calm down and talk to us!" Sonic said while slowly coming towards me.I stepped back,knocking some pebbles off the cliff.I looked over the edge and saw something floating under.It was Orbot and Cubot,along with Zero in Dr.Egg-for-Brains' Eggmobile.I had an escape...but I'm not leaving them without first telling the truth.I looked back at them. "Shadow was right...I was with Infinite during the fight.Me and him...are dating..He isn't a bad person and has his reasons!Ask Shadow who Zero is when you find him and you'll learn the truth." I said before Aiming my wispon down. "Scarlett!Wait!" Ryder held his hand out to run out and grab me but he was too late. "...Burst." I said,exploding my end of the cliff off.I jumped up and aimed myself towards the Eggmobile.Zero caught me and held me close,bridal style. "You alright darling?" He asked. "Mhm...Can we go?..." I asked,keeping myself close to his chest.Zero nodded and signaled to Orbot and Cubot that we were going.The dome on the Eggmobile closed and we flew away.It felt like my heart was breaking...I just abandoned my own family.Zero sat down but still kept me close. "Go ahead and sleep darling...It's a long trip to the base" Zero said.I made my ears go down and laid my head under his chin.It felt safe...and warm.I didn't know what I was going to do but I just needed some space from them...I couldn't help but feel like I just made a huge mistake.

I'm sorry