Life is changing..

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I woke up in a futuristic looking bedroom,it was pretty big.There was a large black carpet on the floor with a red rim,a futuristic looking coffee table with a map of mobias on it,A black beanbag chair,a dart board with several daggers thrown into it,a red curved sword with a blue gem on it against a wall,A large black and white book shelf filled with books,A black couch and 2 beside cabinets.I looked down at the bed I was laying in,it had black blankets with pure white sheets and pillows.I was still wearing the same clothes as when I was picked up by Zero I just didn't have my shoes or gloves.I rubbed my eyes as the door opened,it was like one of those doors you would find at a lab.Orbot came in with a breakfast tray. "Good Morning Ms.Scarlett" he said as he set the tray on the table. "Good Morning?" I replied tilting my head. "Infinite and The Boss are working on your own room,but for now you'll have to share with Infinite" Orbot said.Cubot came in with Infinite and he hugged me. "How did you sleep love?" He asked and sat next to me. "Peacefully...despite what happened" I replied and leaned against him. "When is the wedding lovebirds?" Cubot asked while Orbot laughed. "Oh you little-" Infinite started but I cut him off with a quick kiss. "No hurting the bots,Egg-for-brains would kill you" I said as I laid my head under his chin.Infinite grumbled but wrapped his arms around my neck.I snickered 'Adorable' I thought.Orbot and Cubot left me and Infinite alone. "Are you going to be alright...after...you know?" He asked me.I honestly didn't know how to respond. "Yeah...I just need some time to process things" I said as I leaned back into his chest.We stayed there,holding eachother for another hour before he had to go while I got ready for the day.I went and took a quick shower and got dressed with some clothes Cubot brought in.

I went and took a quick shower and got dressed with some clothes Cubot brought in

I walked out of the room,adjusting my gloves.I walked through the halls which honestly felt super weird.Egg-for-Brains' bots didn't attack me,but greeted me and kept moving.I kept walking and soon came to a window,I looked outside to see we weren't at the main base,but instead on a separate one on a tropical island with a huge forest.My eyes lit up,it was like something out of my dreams!I kept staring before running at max speed to the nearest exit.I ran outside and to the top of the lab for the best view.The island was HUGE.I smiled and slid down the lab and jumped down into a tree,which I scaled down easily.

(Sonic's P.O.V)
I knocked on Violet's door with a plate of chili dogs,her and Ryder had locked themselves in her room for the rest of yesterday and today. "Violet,Ryder?I brought snacks" I said holding the plate to the door.Surprisingly Ryder opened it,only snagging the plate before locking the door again.Drew came in and gestured for me to come with him.I followed to the living room where everyone was sitting,even Shadow was there!Dyna got up from her seat and looked at Shadow. "Alright buddy,what do you know about Zero?" She stated. "Before the war,he apparently ran a squad of jackals and was "the ultimate mercenary".I took down his squad and him.He was weak so I told him to never show his face again." Shadow explained. "You obliterated his squad?!That's like killing a family!" Bolts screamed.Drew grabbed her shoulder and shook his head.Bolts growled but sat down. "Look.Scarlett has never had a family,so when she found out you killed someone's family,let alone someone's SQUAD,it's the same thing as if saying you killed us." Drew said while being totally calm but we could all tell he wanted to rip Shadow's arms off. "What about her family?Ya know her parents?" Shadow stated. "Her parents died when she was a pup you idiot" Jay said.Everyone's faces went pale,she's in her 20's and had no parents?!Drew sighed and got up "We all have trackers on us,but I'm guessing wherever she is...she already found a way to disable it.This is hitting us hard but we gotta give Scarlett time and the same for Ryder and Violet."He said.We all nodded and went on our ways.

(Infinite's P.O.V)
I was riding on a hover board around the island,The Doctor choose a stunning location.I looked down to see my beloved running around with a beautiful smile on her face.I blushed lightly and went after her.She stopped after a while at a beach which I went down to join her.She looked at me with that same beautiful smile.I got off my hoverboard and went to her.I held her waist and pulled her to me.She laid her head on my shoulder.I want this to last forever,with her in my arms.We stayed like that for what felt like hours before we noticed the sun was setting.We both sat down on the beach and held hands as we watched the sun go down,I wrapped my hand around her waist and she laid her head against my shoulder again. "Hey Zero...?" She said said. "Yes love?" I responded and looked at her. "Do I....Do I need to go back?" She asked.I gasped a little,She...She doesn't want to go back?...She wants to stay here with me..I thought.I turned her chin to have her look at me.I gently pressed my lips against hers and she kissed back.After we pulled away,I looked her in the eyes. "You don't have to...if you don't want to" I said.She laid against me and wrapped her arms around me and I did the same. "I don't think I want too" She said.

"I want to be here forever"