Choosing Him

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
Zero and I turned out to have a lot in common.We both even have our own squads,well he lost his....but I know what it's like to lose someone.We hung out a lot in the city,pulling some pranks,running around,even had a small duel.We were taking a break on a rooftop,setting of some fireworks. "Tell me,What's your family like?" Zero asked before setting off another firework into the sky. "They aren't exactly my family,my real family is dead" I said as I watched the firework explode into red and white embers. "How did they...die?If I may ask" He said as he sat next to me. "Well from what I know my mother died while giving birth to what was going to be my little brother...but She died and he stopped breathing shortly after" I said while bringing up my knees. "And...Your father?" He asked while looking at me. "He was taken out by a machine malfunction at his work,kinda why I don't really like robots." I said. "What about you?" I asked looking at him "Why do you cover your eye?" I questioned.He slowly moved his hair and revealed a blue eye with a scar on it. "Looks like we're scar buddies" I joked.We both laughed a bit at my remark.His laugh seemed so...familiar

(Nobody P.O.V)
Zero and Scarlett looked at each other and they leaned towards each-other when Shadow jumped up on the roof. "There you are!You have any idea how long everyone has been searching for you?!" He stated as he pointed at Scarlett.Scarlett and Zero quickly got up and moved back.Zero looked at Shadow and his eyes went wide with rage. "YOU!" He screamed as he snarled. "Wait...You're that Jackal Leader" Shadow stated with some shock. "How do you two know each other?" Scarlett questioned. "HE took out my Squad!" Zero yelled.Shadow then tackled him and they fell off the roof and into a fountain.Scarlett looked over the edge as they zoomed around,hitting eachother like there was no tomorrow.She then jumped down as they were both on the ground,Shadow pinning Zero.She took out her wispon in panic and aimed it at both of them. "Scarlett!Help me!" Shadow yelled "Scarlett,Please...!" Zero also yelled.Scarlett looked to her right to see that the rest of the Sonic Team and The Warriors were there.Scarlett looked back at the two fighting and grumbled to herself...She had to choose.Scarlett then had an idea,She teleported closer to them and quickly shouted "BURST!".Her wispon created an explosion,creating a cloud of dust.As the smoke cleared,Shadow was unharmed and Zero was now knocked into a small crater with Scarlett standing there.The team and Warriors ran over and hugged Scarlett and Shadow. "Cmon,Let's get home" Amy said and they went with them,Scarlett's arms over Dyna and Bolt's shoulder.As they walked away,Zero's body glitched and vanished.

(Scarlett's P.O.V)
I pried open the door to the old HQ and brought Zero inside.His shirt was ripped up and wet along with the rest of his clothes. "Gah..." he groaned as I helped him onto the couch. "Stay here while I change and get the first aid kit" I said.He nodded and laid back.I went to my old room,it felt calming and welcoming despite the cobwebs now.I opened my closet and grabbed a new set of clothes.

I then went and grabbed the first aid kit and went back out to Zero

I then went and grabbed the first aid kit and went back out to Zero.He had his jacket and shirt off,revealing the familiar red Ruby.I dropped the first aid kit in shock.He looked at me and quickly got up and backed away. "You're...Infinite..." I said slowly. "I....I'll leave if-" he began but I cut him off by hugging him.He gasped a little in shock. "I thought you died,you idiot" I stated.He slowly hugged me back.We sat back on the couch as I wrapped his arms and chest.We sat there for a minute in silence. "You know...We never finished our business on the roof" he said. "What business-" I asked before he put the hand on the back of my head and kissed me.I blushed red and did a muffled gasp.I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back.We then stopped and looked at each other. "Scarlett the Wolf...will you be mine?" He asked.

"Yes..."

(Me)
Ah love,so beautiful!
I know you guys were waiting for this.You are welcome!Don't worry though this story is NOT over!I am thinking about adding kids;So leave some names if you want!

Cya in the next chapter~